Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

neighbor shot my dog

with birdshot. probably not dead but can't find her. he shot at her in his yard, which I can understand, but then chased her down the road and shot at her pretty much in my yrd. she's a pit but the friendliest dog ever. other people were outside in the neighborhood but she didn't bother anyone. the guy said they'll kill anything that moves.

beat the shit out of him? he's like 70, btw

Yeah beat the fuck out of him I would. But if you are looking for a pit I found a stray the other day he's a great puppy and getting along with my own pit fine. Just keeping him until I fine him a home, a good home.

Yeah beat the fuck out of him I would. But if you are looking for a pit I found a stray the other day he's a great puppy and getting along with my own pit fine. Just keeping him until I fine him a home, a good home.

Put your shirt on and STFU you skinny bastard.

Sorry I don't have a cool over sized truck to show off. Those things are useless off road

I have a nice oversized cock and some other cool ass whips maybe I should post a new AVI? I'm also a 230 pound jacked up bemoth of rippedness maybe I should post up pics, I'll let you decide. Also I'm just fucking with ya :)

Aw work the other night a toddler came in. After the parents left the room with their baby girl in a toddler swing with the pit bull, it bit down on her head and crushed her skull. This is one in over a dozen cases I've seen in the last 4 years of working critical care/trauma. If I were EVER to see a pit not on a leash near me I would have done the same thing, they should be outlawed.

yeah i dont give a fuck hownice the pit is i wouldn't let it arfound my kids but no reason forthe old guy to chase it down thr street

Top Bottom