Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

neighbor shot my dog

pitts amstaffs and mixes there of are pretty much the norm around here and this is all upper middle class or upper class around here

its mainly because everyone around here either has some exotic breed and gets them from a breeder or adopts at one of the multiple yr round adoption events

Shitlz wtf are you talking about in this thread? You shot a dog and then pistol whipped someone?

no, my dog was shot in front of me and my kids ...8 times...i attacked the person that did it

with birdshot. probably not dead but can't find her. he shot at her in his yard, which I can understand, but then chased her down the road and shot at her pretty much in my yrd. she's a pit but the friendliest dog ever. other people were outside in the neighborhood but she didn't bother anyone. the guy said they'll kill anything that moves.

beat the shit out of him? he's like 70, btw

Dude in all honesty we don't usually get along cause , well, you're a jalous faggot and all, but seriously dude go ask the mutha fucker what his problem is and then whoop his old ass. Any mutha fucker who could shoot somebodies pet needs his god damn ass beat. And at least voice record the convo for shits and giggles

Dude in all honesty we don't usually get along cause , well, you're a jalous faggot and all, but seriously dude go ask the mutha fucker what his problem is and then whoop his old ass. Any mutha fucker who could shoot somebodies pet needs his god damn ass beat. And at least voice record the convo for shits and giggles

We are too alike. Let's get fuckin drunk

Top Bottom