Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

neighbor shot my dog

call the law

you're too pretty for prison

troo. I'd run that bitch though.

my dog was out because I guess she was sick of being locked up. we're moving so she's been in a 10x12 kennel in my fenced in back yard for the whole day all week. she dug out of both

beat the shit out of him? he's like 70, btw

nope, did you call the police yet?? most places have laws against waving a gun around in a threatening manner, and even shooting a gun in the city limits..

also, is the dog worth more than $500 if so felony destruction of private property..

i tell ya what.. was the dog attacking him?? acting in a menacing manner?? maybe, he could have thought that, but then he should have called the police.. didn't do that/??

then he needs to be put down.. by you calling the police...

after all, no matter what he did, could you imagine what i would do if i heard some asshole came and beat my grandfather cause he shot a dog??

talk about rural, you'd wake up in the woods with a bunch of good old boys and we'd show you what stumping was all about.. old school style..

get the point?

troo. I'd run that bitch though.

my dog was out because I guess she was sick of being locked up. we're moving so she's been in a 10x12 kennel in my fenced in back yard for the whole day all week. she dug out of both

Oh...well at least you're not a irresponsible dig owner.
it's a shame the stigma these dogs carry.
I hope she is ok.
We just got an American Staffordshire.
Which can be easily mistaken for a pitt and i do worry about this type of thing with him.
Just like you said ...very affectionate,loving dog.View attachment 74183

i tell ya what.. was the dog attacking him?? acting in a menacing manner?? maybe, he could have thought that, but then he should have called the police.. didn't do that/??

after all, no matter what he did, could you imagine what i would do if i heard some asshole came and beat my grandfather cause he shot a dog??

talk about rural, you'd wake up in the woods with a bunch of good old boys and we'd show you what stumping was all about.. old school style..

get the point?

bro stfu with your tough guy bullshit. you're not impressing anyone. I don't need to get your fucking point. I'm well aware of any consequences if anything was to happen. I don't plan on touching the old fucker.

get the point?

OR.....just cut him with a pocket knife than push him in to a cage with a bunch of hungry starved wild hogs :)

nope, did you call the police yet?? most places have laws against waving a gun around in a threatening manner, and even shooting a gun in the city limits..

also, is the dog worth more than $500 if so felony destruction of private property..

I'd actually be shocked if it didn't fall under felony animal cruelty which counts up there with assault charges

along with a handful of firearms charges all ranging from misd to felonies

Oh...well at least you're not a irresponsible dig owner.
it's a shame the stigma these dogs carry.
I hope she is ok.
We just got an American Staffordshire.
Which can be easily mistaken for a pitt and i do worry about this type of thing with him.
Just like you said ...very affectionate,loving dog.View attachment 74183

its ridiculous. we've actually got two. first one was given to me by a friend that didn't have time for him. he was such good dog my wife wanted another. so we adopted a female. had them for about 5 years with no aggression issues

Top Bottom