Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT blast planning log

BrightFuture

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Alright so this is my second log. Finished my very first cycle this week. Cycle was 14 weeks 400-450mg test, 150mg deca(added about halfway through cycle to help with joints) and 40mg tbol for first 6 weeks.

I will now be running 200mg test for trt and plan to get blood work in 2 weeks. Next blast I am planning is below:

Weeks 1-12
Test 450mg/week
EQ 300mg/week
Armidex.5mg eod
N2Guard

Weeks 1-8
Winstrol 25mg/day for first week then 50mg/week for 7 weeks

Open to suggestions on changing this up but really don’t want to lower the test or EQ.

For the trt I purchased from @domestic-supply.com and went with pharmaco. Posting up several pictures on here. First 4 pictures are from my initial starting point before first cycle. Remaining pictures are from today. Got a lot of work to do but damn I used to look terrible a few months ago lmao. The pictures I posted today do a decent job capturing the gains I have made but don’t really show the full picture…especially with my shoulders.

I had some missteps during first cycle like doing too much volume in the beginning that led to me feeling pretty beat up. However, my body feels incredible now! Also, reducing carbs was not a good idea for me.

Basic meal plan will be:
Breakfast: 6 scrambled eggs and oatmeal
Lunch: Chicken, rice, veggies
Lunch 2 Chicken, rice, veggies
Dinner: Salmon/Tuna/Steak etc and veggies

Workout split:

Chest/triceps
Back/biceps
Shoulders
Legs
Arms

Attachments

• IMG_2305.jpeg
    IMG_2305.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2495.jpeg
    IMG_2495.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2493.jpeg
    IMG_2493.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2492.jpeg
    IMG_2492.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2491.jpeg
    IMG_2491.jpeg
    684.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2308.jpeg
    IMG_2308.jpeg
    862.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2307.jpeg
    IMG_2307.jpeg
    609.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2306.jpeg
    IMG_2306.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2496.jpeg
    IMG_2496.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2490.jpeg
    IMG_2490.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Alright so this is my second log. Finished my very first cycle this week. Cycle was 14 weeks 400-450mg test, 150mg deca(added about halfway through cycle to help with joints) and 40mg tbol for first 6 weeks.

I will now be running 200mg test for trt and plan to get blood work in 2 weeks. Next blast I am planning is below:

Weeks 1-12
Test 450mg/week
EQ 300mg/week
Armidex.5mg eod
N2Guard

Weeks 1-8
Winstrol 25mg/day for first week then 50mg/week for 7 weeks

Open to suggestions on changing this up but really don’t want to lower the test or EQ.

For the trt I purchased from @domestic-supply.com and went with pharmaco. Posting up several pictures on here. First 4 pictures are from my initial starting point before first cycle. Remaining pictures are from today. Got a lot of work to do but damn I used to look terrible a few months ago lmao. The pictures I posted today do a decent job capturing the gains I have made but don’t really show the full picture…especially with my shoulders.

I had some missteps during first cycle like doing too much volume in the beginning that led to me feeling pretty beat up. However, my body feels incredible now! Also, reducing carbs was not a good idea for me.

Basic meal plan will be:
Breakfast: 6 scrambled eggs and oatmeal
Lunch: Chicken, rice, veggies
Lunch 2 Chicken, rice, veggies
Dinner: Salmon/Tuna/Steak etc and veggies

Workout split:

Chest/triceps
Back/biceps
Shoulders
Legs
Arms
@BrightFuture perfect new TRT log bro
love your dedication
btw those pics do NOT do you justice, you've had a COMPLETE transformation life and body
and we are here for you EF FAMILY ALWAYS!

update us more

@BrightFuture perfect new TRT log bro
love your dedication
btw those pics do NOT do you justice, you've had a COMPLETE transformation life and body
and we are here for you EF FAMILY ALWAYS!

update us more
Thank you it means a lot!

Top Bottom