Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Deca Cycle log

high protein = good results you're very smart on diet

Does my current six days on one day off need an adjustment to more than one rest day?

What's the thinking for you behind the split squats?
Bilateral stability mostly, balances out my strength and it’s the athlete in me coming back out. I did Bulgarians after my squats Saturday like a finishing exercise and I can work my core while doing them.
An enjoyable exercise and tough once I am tired from squats.

@man05 waiting for the next updats

im checking your diet carbs under 100 protein high, its perfect but I would replace the 1st meal small toast

go with whey, water, 1 whole egg, 1 tbps almond butter
I have had two of these shakes now, the egg is awesome, wow. I added some almond to one and cashew to the the second. This is seriously the best shake I have ever had. Thank you so much for that suggestion.

I have had two of these shakes now, the egg is awesome, wow. I added some almond to one and cashew to the the second. This is seriously the best shake I have ever had. Thank you so much for that suggestion.
@man05 glad to hear it. This is why logs are important, we can help you make amazing changes and progress with your diet and training.

Does my current six days on one day off need an adjustment to more than one rest day?
@man05 1 rest day for now stay on it, lets do this for 2 more weeks and see

Bilateral stability mostly, balances out my strength and it’s the athlete in me coming back out. I did Bulgarians after my squats Saturday like a finishing exercise and I can work my core while doing them.
An enjoyable exercise and tough once I am tired from squats.
Makes sense. I see a lot of logs with stuff that doesn't make sense

Top Bottom