Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Deca Cycle log

Thank you for that, I take .5-1mg per week total.
So far on deca I haven’t noticed any extra sweating other than when I workout, no night sweats or anything. I’m guessing I will notice what I experienced with npp after a few weeks.
A friend gifted me several bottles of sustanon 250, he mentioned it helps with water retention. After emailing the trt doctor he said with deca I could run the test c or use sustanon, he seemed to favor that. For now I’m sticking with test c unless advised to switch. The reason for the adex was ai control, I have a few brands of adex I stocked up on but also have the prescription from the doctor which is pretty pricey.

Thanks for help
Yes it's just the exemple of the effect of Anastrozol all depend the dose of your test and how your react it's why i recommand to start a low dose and see how your react because it's very strong.

With this type of product i have a little preference for the product from script / doctor it's more expensive but you know what do you use ;)
Of course a good UG are also great, but like i said start everytime with low dose like 2 to 3 time a week and depend the effect ajust the dose.
Right now I am only on 260mg per week of test c. My trt doc mentioned adding deca and that 200mg per week would only be the start that I could increase. I am not sure if I stick to 260mg test c and 200 mg deca or increase the test and the deca after the first month. I have plenty of test c, npp and three bottle of mast e, plenty of ancillaries.
Thoughts?

So your started the cycle with Testosterone C 260mg and 200mg from what date ?
I think you have up your test c at 300mg and take 200mg deca / week it's right ?

bro hit the workouts harder
I am trying every day I lift, focused more on form and technique
Yes it's just the exemple of the effect of Anastrozol all depend the dose of your test and how your react it's why i recommand to start a low dose and see how your react because it's very strong.

With this type of product i have a little preference for the product from script / doctor it's more expensive but you know what do you use ;)
Of course a good UG are also great, but like i said start everytime with low dose like 2 to 3 time a week and depend the effect ajust the dose.

So your started the cycle with Testosterone C 260mg and 200mg from what date ?
I think you have up your test c at 300mg and take 200mg deca / week it's right ?
i am on 300mg test and 200 deca as of July 31st.
I don’t notice recovery aspects of npp in deca at this point, guessing that’s the ester aspect.

Taking Proviron daily, n2guard as well, I could notice a change in my urine right after I started the n2guard, this is a fantastic product and I can clearly see why it’s a staple for so many.

I am trying every day I lift, focused more on form and technique

i am on 300mg test and 200 deca as of July 31st.
I don’t notice recovery aspects of npp in deca at this point, guessing that’s the ester aspect.

Taking Proviron daily, n2guard as well, I could notice a change in my urine right after I started the n2guard, this is a fantastic product and I can clearly see why it’s a staple for so many.
Ohhhh i'm sorry .... I sending the question about the side effect from Nandrolone but it's to short lol ...

If you have the side effect of excessive sweating, signal this please, i'm interested to know ...

So your on the first week with TEST C 300mg + 200MG Deca , if possible post the picture of your product i never see DECA from script recently.
YES NPP to my eyes are a good add for the first 1-4 weeks from my personnal experience you have more defenition of gain vs Deca only.

About Sustanon yes it's the same, surely the short ester help for better quality gain :)

I have no experience with N2Guard sorry :-( i'm from Europe i think it's USA product.

If my memorie are well your proviron are UG not from script ? you use 25mg ? Also proviron help for some side effect but for leaner gain.
The NPP are from script or UG ?

Honestly if your diet are ok Deca + Test only give awesome gain, your dont look like a baloon full of water lol and if your add NPP as kick start + proviron it's amazing.

Well ! I hope a amazing and wonderful cycle, it's rare to see a log with Test + Deca from script ... it's very interesting to my eyes.

In generally 200mg of test cypionate / week give around 1100 to 1300ng of total test and 100mg deca / week give good effect on joints / tendons / quality skin and some people have the effect on muscle building at this dose.

So you have quality gear + good dose, if your stack with good diet + training and respect the day off / sleeping you have for sure all the tools to get amazing to incredible results.

Be careful on your lipids and hematocrit at around 6/7 weeks if possible send some blood work.

Have a wonderful weekend, good training (if your train) and lot positive energy my friend,
Take Care 🙏

Ohhhh i'm sorry .... I sending the question about the side effect from Nandrolone but it's to short lol ...

If you have the side effect of excessive sweating, signal this please, i'm interested to know ...

So your on the first week with TEST C 300mg + 200MG Deca , if possible post the picture of your product i never see DECA from script recently.
YES NPP to my eyes are a good add for the first 1-4 weeks from my personnal experience you have more defenition of gain vs Deca only.

About Sustanon yes it's the same, surely the short ester help for better quality gain :)

I have no experience with N2Guard sorry :-( i'm from Europe i think it's USA product.

If my memorie are well your proviron are UG not from script ? you use 25mg ? Also proviron help for some side effect but for leaner gain.
The NPP are from script or UG ?

Honestly if your diet are ok Deca + Test only give awesome gain, your dont look like a baloon full of water lol and if your add NPP as kick start + proviron it's amazing.

Well ! I hope a amazing and wonderful cycle, it's rare to see a log with Test + Deca from script ... it's very interesting to my eyes.

In generally 200mg of test cypionate / week give around 1100 to 1300ng of total test and 100mg deca / week give good effect on joints / tendons / quality skin and some people have the effect on muscle building at this dose.

So you have quality gear + good dose, if your stack with good diet + training and respect the day off / sleeping you have for sure all the tools to get amazing to incredible results.

Be careful on your lipids and hematocrit at around 6/7 weeks if possible send some blood work.

Have a wonderful weekend, good training (if your train) and lot positive energy my friend,
Take Care 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_8989.jpeg
    IMG_8989.jpeg
    650.7 KB · Views: 37
I am finishing some Ultima Proviron and just received some Pharmacom 50mg.
I have 2 new bottles of deca 300 that I received as part of a trade with a guy I know. I will go get blood taken in five weeks and post those results.

Thank you for the help

That's sweet Deca ... nice for sure quality gear, gold oil with your test C ...

I am finishing some Ultima Proviron and just received some Pharmacom 50mg.
I have 2 new bottles of deca 300 that I received as part of a trade with a guy I know. I will go get blood taken in five weeks and post those results.

Thank you for the help
I listening some good things about this lab ... it's new so surely overdosed stuff about Ultima, some friend bought the hard test vial like 500 sustanon and incredible pip with 0,5ml lol ....
So i think your safe with the proviron <3

Top Bottom