Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Cypionate Primobolan cruise cycle Log

Week 5 of cruize was a complete write off as I'm still coming good from a right glute injurie that has gone both up to my lower back as well as downwards through right hamstring,I honestly haven't had an injurie on this level for a long time but iv actively been trying to rehabilitate this problem as quick as can with multiple massage appointments and constant hot and cold treatment but seems to be repairing slow due to my daily job aggravating it.
Anyway got back in gym for week 6 and hit a back session.
Lat pulldown machine-3×10
1@65kg
2@80kg
3@95kg
T-bar row-3×10
1@60kg
2@80kg
3@100kg
High seated row machine-3×10
1@60kg per side
2@80kg per side
3@100kg per side
Seated cable row-3×10
1@80kg
2@95kg
3@115kg
Straight bar cable pull down-3×10
1@60kg
2@70kg.
3@80kg
Great pics!

Do you know what caused tje injury and how bad it is ?
Don't know for sure what caused it exactly bro...I'm thinking it started at the glute and travelled in both directions after not resting it properly.Im now at the 2 week mark in recovery and it seems to be all good to go,iv only been training upper body every second day but I'll be putting a leg session in this week to get back in the full swing ...I'll be posting today's back and bicep session later on tonight

Don't know for sure what caused it exactly bro...I'm thinking it started at the glute and travelled in both directions after not resting it properly.Im now at the 2 week mark in recovery and it seems to be all good to go,iv only been training upper body every second day but I'll be putting a leg session in this week to get back in the full swing ...I'll be posting today's back and bicep session later on tonight
take leg sessions off if you got issues for 2 weeks
you get massage? @marshmonsta

Top Bottom