Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Cypionate Primobolan cruise cycle Log

Food looks as good as it can get. Eat that everyday and you will be a beast. Slow and steady wins the race. I eat eggs everyday in my home made ice cream.
Food looks as good as it can get. Eat that everyday and you will be a beast. Slow and steady wins the race. I eat eggs everyday in my home made ice cream.
Thanks bro,I'm gunna look into home made protein ice-cream now you mentioned it!👍

Meals for today-
Meal 1- 4x extra large eggs,200g rice and a bannana.
700 calories
21g protein
66g carbs
20g fat
Meal 2-rule 1 mass shake.
1240 calories
40g protein
256g carbs
6g fat
Meal 3-chicken,rice & vegetables
220g grilled chicken breast
145 calories
30g protein
1.2g carbs
2g fat
200g rice-286 calories
63g carbs
5.7g protein
Meal 4-post workout mass shake...1240 calories
Meal 5-salmon,rice & vegetables
200g salmon-
450 calories
24g fat
40g protein
Rice-286 calories
100g veg-51 calories
Just want to add that I Meal prep every second day so I basically run the same menu 2 days in a row then change things slightly.
Today was also start of new training week so it was chest/tricep night I am still doing the same exercises as iv video logged on YouTube except I have added an extra 2 reps to every set taking it to around 14 reps per set,then next week I will up the weight by a couple kg and lower the reps to add new stress to the muscle.
Gear wise I have ramped everything down after some suggestions from forum members iv taken test down to 300mg,taken out the primo and insulin and am only running 2iu of generic hgh per night.I have also noticed a drop in weight over week or 2 by 3kg but I am putting that down to the water/nitrogen retention from running npp along with the other anabolics up around the 1700mg mark I was up at,one thing I have also found is my sleep quality is good again and I'm not waking up 5 times per night lol don't think I'll really run over a gram next blast my sleep suffers and I get agrivated easily.
@marshmonsta good updates on the log bro....food pics are awesome........

Meals for today-
Meal 1- 4x extra large eggs,200g rice and a bannana.
700 calories
21g protein
66g carbs
20g fat
Meal 2-rule 1 mass shake.
1240 calories
40g protein
256g carbs
6g fat
Meal 3-chicken,rice & vegetables
220g grilled chicken breast
145 calories
30g protein
1.2g carbs
2g fat
200g rice-286 calories
63g carbs
5.7g protein
Meal 4-post workout mass shake...1240 calories
Meal 5-salmon,rice & vegetables
200g salmon-
450 calories
24g fat
40g protein
Rice-286 calories
100g veg-51 calories
Just want to add that I Meal prep every second day so I basically run the same menu 2 days in a row then change things slightly.
Today was also start of new training week so it was chest/tricep night I am still doing the same exercises as iv video logged on YouTube except I have added an extra 2 reps to every set taking it to around 14 reps per set,then next week I will up the weight by a couple kg and lower the reps to add new stress to the muscle.
Gear wise I have ramped everything down after some suggestions from forum members iv taken test down to 300mg,taken out the primo and insulin and am only running 2iu of generic hgh per night.I have also noticed a drop in weight over week or 2 by 3kg but I am putting that down to the water/nitrogen retention from running npp along with the other anabolics up around the 1700mg mark I was up at,one thing I have also found is my sleep quality is good again and I'm not waking up 5 times per night lol don't think I'll really run over a gram next blast my sleep suffers and I get agrivated easily.
Other loggers take note. Too many wanna be big and eat 2 eggs

homemade ice cream is a great way to bulk

we party last night after the Oilers won with some homemade ice cream it tastes really good

Top Bottom