Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Sustanon and Deca Durabolin Cycle Log

Lunch, same amounts as yesterday, I missed break meal picture but it was chicken and pesto pasta, same amounts as yesterday. Arms today, pin tomorrow morning!

Attachments

• B8B6666C-83F2-46F9-872A-4F037629607F.jpeg
    B8B6666C-83F2-46F9-872A-4F037629607F.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 293
pre workout is same as yesterday: c4, BPI best aminos, baking soda

Stretch 10 min

Trying to ease into over head stuff with shoulder still healing so weights are very low, making up for that by increasing the time the motion takes.

1x13 bicep curls single arm, left and right reaaaaaally slow squeezing hard at end of each. 15 lbs

1x12 preacher single arm, both arms reaaally slow like takes 15 or seconds to complete each rep, squeeze at end. 15 lbs

1x15 both arms preacher slowwwww 35

1x15 both arms regular 35

1x10 Fully extended hammer curls, 10 lb dumbbells

1x10 close supine grip low row 70 lb slow back 90 degrees

1x10 wide supine grip low row 70 slow back 90 degrees

1x10 wide sideways grip low row 70 slow back 90 degrees

1x15 wide supine grip lat pull down 55 slow back 100-105 degrees

1x15 close supine grip lat pull down 55 slow back 100-105 degrees

1x8 close side ways grip lay pull down 70 slow back 100-105 degrees

1x10 each arm row, 55 slow.

Same serious mass, chia Seeds and aminos as yesterday

Cold shower

Weight up 3 lbs after workout since Monday, am now 208 up from 205 on Monday.

Noticed appetite really kicking in during middle of workout, usually doesn’t do that.

Here’s a photo after shower and my cycle/support

Attachments

• E963783A-F3F7-45E4-A19A-CED794E9D647.jpeg
    E963783A-F3F7-45E4-A19A-CED794E9D647.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • 0F1730ED-0D34-4A31-AD3E-AEBF499B0181.jpeg
    0F1730ED-0D34-4A31-AD3E-AEBF499B0181.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 154
  • 493E12C4-1B47-4ED3-97E2-B3C5AB939ED8.jpeg
    493E12C4-1B47-4ED3-97E2-B3C5AB939ED8.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 369
Sounds like you have some interesting strategies
I've honestly heard of people taking cold showers and how helpful it is
bro in my trailer we don't got hot water anyway
no plumbing indoors, we bathe outside

Interesting clip of a podcast. Some stuff from the Gary brecka guy I do not believe in, but I have deep dove researched into everything he touches on in this clip and it’s all backed up fairly solid from reputable tests and sources.

My own experience is that when you hop out of that cold shower, you’re like “man it’s freaking warm in this bitch” and you feel like a fucking god.

I remember when warm showers, I would get out and feel like almost weak and like “man I need to dry off it’s cold” type shiii

Stretch 10 min

Trying to ease into over head stuff with shoulder still healing so weights are very low, making up for that by increasing the time the motion takes.

1x13 bicep curls single arm, left and right reaaaaaally slow squeezing hard at end of each. 15 lbs

1x12 preacher single arm, both arms reaaally slow like takes 15 or seconds to complete each rep, squeeze at end. 15 lbs

Cold shower

Noticed appetite really kicking in during middle of workout, usually doesn’t do that.

Forgot to add cardio is same as yesterday, no Jacob’s ladder as we don’t have one at the gym I’m at today. 14 minutes stair steeper level 9 1 minute at level 15, 1 minute cool.

teach us more about the breathing stuff for sure
is it like a meditation type of thing?
this is very fascinating how did you get into this
very interesting log to say the least
I would be curious to also learning more about the breathing exercises as well

Here are some videos explaining:

Yes it is very meditative, I mainly do it before bed and sleep like a baby. here is a beginner video;

i recommend fully reading this description and watching the first level of the video before attempting to perform the exercise so you understand the flow of the exercise. If you do end up doing the exercise I do recommend just doing the first 3 levels instead of all 6 and consider how you feel. It’s very calming;

The Wim Hof Breathing technique is generally intended for individuals who are seeking to enhance their overall well-being. When performed correctly and consistently, this breathing exercise has been reported to potentially strengthen the immune system and alleviate symptoms of stress in individuals.

Scientific studies have suggested that this type of breathing technique may potentially increase alkalinity in the blood, which could potentially assist the body in managing various stressors more effectively over time, both in the long term and in daily life.

Why 528 Hz Frequency?

Research has shown that exposure to the 528 Hz frequency can promote physical healing on a cellular level. This is because the frequency is believed to stimulate the body's natural healing process, encouraging cell regeneration and repair.

Safety Information:
Do not practice this breathwork during pregnancy, or if you are epileptic. People with cardiovascular issues, or any other serious health conditions, should always consult a medical professional before starting breathwork. These breathing exercises are a guide only, you should always listen to your own body and not push yourself, if you feel unwell STOP.

Never practice breathing exercises before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath, or in any other circumstance where the loss of consciousness could result in bodily harm. Deep breathing may cause tingling sensations, a ringing in the ears, and/or light-headedness. These are normal responses and are no cause for alarm. If you faint, however, you have gone too far and should take it more slowly next time.

The suggested breath hold times should be considered as guidelines only. If you experience the urge to breathe before the designated time, it is important to listen to your body and take a breath.

Feel free to pause the video and extend the breath hold if you feel comfortable doing so. Through regular practice, it is likely that your ability to retain breath will improve.

I only do the three levels but have edited a video so the hold time is way longer (2:45, 3:00, and 3:15) because I like having the music the whole time and I don’t like the have to pause it so I can stay perfectly still. Enjoy

Lunch, same amounts as yesterday, I missed break meal picture but it was chicken and pesto pasta, same amounts as yesterday. Arms today, pin tomorrow morning!
@JackSmithBoye looking good the meals are hot

Stretch 10 min

Cold shower

good weights but I can see you should go up on some volume
1 x 20 add to a few with your pump

you look great in the picture :) amazing results, PUSH IT

Here are some videos explaining:

Yes it is very meditative, I mainly do it before bed and sleep like a baby. here is a beginner video;

i recommend fully reading this description and watching the first level of the video before attempting to perform the exercise so you understand the flow of the exercise. If you do end up doing the exercise I do recommend just doing the first 3 levels instead of all 6 and consider how you feel. It’s very calming;

The Wim Hof Breathing technique is generally intended for individuals who are seeking to enhance their overall well-being. When performed correctly and consistently, this breathing exercise has been reported to potentially strengthen the immune system and alleviate symptoms of stress in individuals.

Scientific studies have suggested that this type of breathing technique may potentially increase alkalinity in the blood, which could potentially assist the body in managing various stressors more effectively over time, both in the long term and in daily life.

Why 528 Hz Frequency?

Research has shown that exposure to the 528 Hz frequency can promote physical healing on a cellular level. This is because the frequency is believed to stimulate the body's natural healing process, encouraging cell regeneration and repair.

Safety Information:
Do not practice this breathwork during pregnancy, or if you are epileptic. People with cardiovascular issues, or any other serious health conditions, should always consult a medical professional before starting breathwork. These breathing exercises are a guide only, you should always listen to your own body and not push yourself, if you feel unwell STOP.

Never practice breathing exercises before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath, or in any other circumstance where the loss of consciousness could result in bodily harm. Deep breathing may cause tingling sensations, a ringing in the ears, and/or light-headedness. These are normal responses and are no cause for alarm. If you faint, however, you have gone too far and should take it more slowly next time.

The suggested breath hold times should be considered as guidelines only. If you experience the urge to breathe before the designated time, it is important to listen to your body and take a breath.

Feel free to pause the video and extend the breath hold if you feel comfortable doing so. Through regular practice, it is likely that your ability to retain breath will improve.

I only do the three levels but have edited a video so the hold time is way longer (2:45, 3:00, and 3:15) because I like having the music the whole time and I don’t like the have to pause it so I can stay perfectly still. Enjoy
@JackSmithBoye really nice, breathing is the way you need to work it get healthy

Top Bottom