Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

rnch said:
the baseball bat is what my mother keeps next to her bed for "security"..she refuses to keep a gun in her house.

i suspect the kid's father didn't know the entire story...after i mentioned his son's underwear, wallet and condoms there was a long period of silence on the other end of the telephone. he then said "lemmie get back to you" and hung up.

the would be rapist and my niece were supposed to be doing research for a school project on the computer. i've heard her mention his name before, so i assume the are/were friends.

no, she did not know i was coming over on friday.

if it had been cosensual sex i wudda quietly left the house and let 'em do their thing....maybe.

after i had calmed down; it shook me up how violent i had become and what i cudda done to the kid. murder was not out of the question at the time...i was aiming for the lil' fukka's head or crotch with every swing. i thought my days of outta-control rage and violence were over and done with. i'm too old for this shiot!!
what idd your neice say about it?

how did he end up naked with her? they def fooled around at least a bit.

that being said, i would have killed him

biteme said:
Lot of psychos on this board. Americans are violent people. I bet most of you are full of shit.

I will never set on a murder trial because I think I know where they are coming from. I'm not saying it is right, most situations should have been stoped early and that is why I feel they need to pay for the crime. I'm just saying this big teddy bear can flip the f--k out, I'm assuming like he did.

Oceano said:
Glad to see I'm not going totally crazy.

He scared the kid which was probably good, just glad he didn't kill him or seriously hurt him. The 2 of them might have been playing out a fantasy. Would be horrible if someone was killed or seriously hurt over a misunderstanding. And as far as punishment, if he were in fact about to have sex with her against her will, I wouldn't have beat him to death. I'd let the law handle it. Rape is a terrible thing, but not deserving of death. Let the punishment fit the crime. Have the rapist tied up and raped himself maybe.

biteme said:
He scared the kid which was probably good,

Agreed.

biteme said:
just glad he didn't kill him or seriously hurt him. ,

Agreed.

biteme said:
Would be horrible if someone was killed or seriously hurt over a misunderstanding. ,

Agreed.

biteme said:
And as far as punishment, if he were in fact about to have sex with her against her will, I wouldn't have beat him to death. I'd let the law handle it.

Perhaps you would slap him about a bit before you let the law handle, but yeah I agree.

biteme said:
Rape is a terrible thing, but not deserving of death.Let the punishment fit the crime. Have the rapist tied up and raped himself maybe.

Which would probably happen if he went to prison.

Good post.

biteme said:
He scared the kid which was probably good, just glad he didn't kill him or seriously hurt him. The 2 of them might have been playing out a fantasy. Would be horrible if someone was killed or seriously hurt over a misunderstanding. And as far as punishment, if he were in fact about to have sex with her against her will, I wouldn't have beat him to death. I'd let the law handle it. Rape is a terrible thing, but not deserving of death. Let the punishment fit the crime. Have the rapist tied up and raped himself maybe.

I think rape is deserving of death.
Tell me you wouldn't kill someone if he was trying to rape you.

biteme said:
Lot of psychos on this board. Americans are violent people. I bet most of you are full of shit.

i'm no more full of shit than you bro. in fact, i'm just a regular joe. . .i work a lot, pay my taxes, take my girls to dance class, change my son's diapers, go to church on sunday. . .in appearance (and in fact) i am just a loving husband and father. . .a regular family guy. . .the kind of guy you probably wouldn't even notice. . .unless you drove by my house while i was mowing the lawn with my shirt off :) . . .one of the milf's in my neighborhood almost took out my mailbox last summer :FRlol:. . .but. . .i was raised by a father who taught my brothers and i right from wrong. . .and there were damn few grey areas. . .and i stood on more than one porch, shaking in my boots while i apologized for some wrong-doing (actual or perceived) while my old man stood there behind me with a size 10 ready to go up my ass if i didn't do it exactly the way he thought i should. . .this same man, however, would stop at nothing to defend his family from all-comers. . .in that respect (and thankfully few others), i am the spitting image of my old man. . .bottom line? DON'T FUCK WITH MY KIDS. . .

Stefka said:
I think rape is deserving of death.
Tell me you wouldn't kill someone if he was trying to rape you.

Thats self-defence.

What we're discussing here is attempted rape and intervention by a third party where one is an adult and one presumably is a child.

I can see why in the position of the thread starter would act like that, however, in the cold light of day killing the individual may not be the best course of action.

Top Bottom