Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

digimon7068 said:
they won't. . .the baseball bat is my job. . .i'm older, i've seen the rotten-ness and mean-ness that the world has to offer, i am the only one in my house that's allowed to make those decisions. . .i'm 42 and fairly highly educated, i spend a lot of time working in the legal world which gives me kind of a unique perspective into the hearts and minds of other people. . .if i go to the pokey for defending my family. . .no one will ever speak badly of me except maybe the shit-stains that were the target of my wrath. . .and no one else will fuck with my family. . .my brothers and cousins, et al, are just like me. . .

I actually agree with you, however, I'd like to hear the rest of the facts from rnch.

Oceano said:
I actually agree with you, however, I'd like to hear the rest of the facts from rnch.

i know you do. . .i'm just ranting a little. . .i'm experiencing the angst that i always deal with after my busy season is over. . .months of pressure and adrenaline do funny things to a guy and when you're coming down from that "high" (for want of a better term) a hot button issue like this can just set you off. . .i could go on for days. . .fact is. . .most of the time when these things happen, there isn't any law enforcement types on hand to take care of the situation properly (ala pacman fucking jones) and we all know that the legal system almost always fails the victims. . .word to the boys out there. . .NO means NO. . .period. . .

digimon7068 said:
they won't. . .the baseball bat is my job. . .i'm older, i've seen the rotten-ness and mean-ness that the world has to offer, i am the only one in my house that's allowed to make those decisions. . .i'm 42 and fairly highly educated, i spend a lot of time working in the legal world which gives me kind of a unique perspective into the hearts and minds of other people. . .if i go to the pokey for defending my family. . .no one will ever speak badly of me except maybe the shit-stains that were the target of my wrath. . .and no one else will fuck with my family. . .my brothers and cousins, et al, are just like me. . .
Good man! That is what its about protecting your family. I'm like a crocodile when it comes to family.

heatherrae said:
Good man! That is what its about protecting your family. I'm like a crocodile when it comes to family.

Hey, I'm the same, I'd just rather get the facts before I kill a pimply faced kid.

b0und said:
I think you mean subconsciously

Good job rnch! Maybe the pimply punk will be scared enough not to try that shit again, I'd say it would have been for the greater good to give him a few tatts with the bat though.

b0und (I would have)

Yeah, I just didn't feel like going back and fixing it. Thanks.

Nice Rnch, Let us know what ever becomes of the car. Hopefully you did just enough damage to piss them off without them trying to come for you legally.(If they do though call me, my number is in the ACDC song)

What did your she have to say when she finally came out of the bathroom? What is the right thing to do there to follow up? Damn kids, I wish I was one.

the baseball bat is what my mother keeps next to her bed for "security"..she refuses to keep a gun in her house.

i suspect the kid's father didn't know the entire story...after i mentioned his son's underwear, wallet and condoms there was a long period of silence on the other end of the telephone. he then said "lemmie get back to you" and hung up.

the would be rapist and my niece were supposed to be doing research for a school project on the computer. i've heard her mention his name before, so i assume the are/were friends.

no, she did not know i was coming over on friday.

if it had been cosensual sex i wudda quietly left the house and let 'em do their thing....maybe.

after i had calmed down; it shook me up how violent i had become and what i cudda done to the kid. murder was not out of the question at the time...i was aiming for the lil' fukka's head or crotch with every swing. i thought my days of outta-control rage and violence were over and done with. i'm too old for this shiot!!

Lot of psychos on this board. Americans are violent people. I bet most of you are full of shit.

rnch said:
the baseball bat is what my mother keeps next to her bed for "security"..she refuses to keep a gun in her house.

i suspect the kid's father didn't know the entire story...after i mentioned his son's underwear, wallet and condoms there was a long period of silence on the other end of the telephone. he then said "lemmie get back to you" and hung up.

the would be rapist and my niece were supposed to be doing research for a school project on the computer. i've heard her mention his name before, so i assume the are/were friends.

no, she did not know i was coming over on friday.

if it had been cosensual sex i wudda quietly left the house and let 'em do their thing....maybe.

after i had calmed down; it shook me up how violent i had become and what i cudda done to the kid. murder was not out of the question at the time...i was aiming for the lil' fukka's head or crotch with every swing. i thought my days of outta-control rage and violence were over and done with. i'm too old for this shiot!!

Well, from you've said it seems justified to take action.

Whether you'd want to kill someone over it is another question. Presumably this kid is under 18?

It'll be interesting to hear what his father says. He might beat his kid's ass.

Oceano said:
Yes, but does he need a baseball bat to the head?

I'm not defending rape. You must consider both sides of the story. You can't go doing what rnch did just because you 'think' a rape is going on.

Maybe it was, but if so then she should report it. I don't see what being young has to do with this. I think you have exaggerated and extremified what I was saying in an effort to prove a point.

A person with common sense on the board. How rare.

Top Bottom