Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

Oceano said:
Thats self-defence.

What we're discussing here is attempted rape and intervention by a third party where one is an adult and one presumably is a child.

I can see why in the position of the thread starter would act like that, however, in the cold light of day killing the individual may not be the best course of action.

The post I was responding to seemed to be referring to rape in general.

"Rape is a terrible thing, but not deserving of death. Let the punishment fit the crime. Have the rapist tied up and raped himself maybe."

Edited to add quote.

Stefka said:
The post I was responding to seemed to be referring to rape in general.

"Rape is a terrible thing, but not deserving of death. Let the punishment fit the crime. Have the rapist tied up and raped himself maybe."

Edited to add quote.

Well, I'm from Europe and we don't believe in the death penalty. I guess thats why my views, in theory, are a little more liberal than the views expressed on here.

That said, if I was put in the position, I don't know how I would react.

I dont believe in the death penalty either...
But here you can kill someone in self-defense to prevent a rape.
You can also kill someone when defending a third party from rape.
If rape is imminent and there is no way to avoid it other than killing the attacker, then I think that killing the attacker is perfectly acceptable.

In this situation - who knows.
Lucky for Rnch he had bad aim.
If this was attempted rape I hope the niece presses charges.

Stefka said:
If rape is imminent and there is no way to avoid it other than killing the attacker, then I think that killing the attacker is perfectly acceptable..

How does this situation ever evenuate?

Surely the minute someone raping someone else gets challenged he/she is going to stop to protect themselves?

Your assertion is ludicrous

Stefka said:
In this situation - who knows.

'who knows'? wtf, its pretty clear a guy like rnch could stop a kid (i.e. intervene) without having to kill him.

chestmaster1 said:
I think you forgot that he was attempting to rape, he is a rapist. give him credit because he has condoms, he tried to rape my daughter but look at the bright side he had condoms and to think he would've got to use one of them if I didn't show up to violate my daughter how nice
No I did not forget that he was "allegedly" attempting rape. I am sorry it you thought I was justifying his actions by having a condom. From all the posts I've read rnch never gave the girls side of the story. Rape is a strong word with criminal repercussions. Is it possible that she consented at first, changed her mind, told him to stop and before he could react rnch came in? I'm by no means defending the boy, I have daughters, but I would like to know more information before I hang anyone. Just curious is this your daughter we are talking about?

Stefka said:
I think rape is deserving of death.
Tell me you wouldn't kill someone if he was trying to rape you.

Well that's your opinion. No, I do not think rape is deserving of death. I think that's excessive.

Oceano said:
How does this situation ever evenuate?

Surely the minute someone raping someone else gets challenged he/she is going to stop to protect themselves?

Your assertion is ludicrous

Are you saying that actual penetration has to occur before someone has the right to use deadly force?

Stefka said:
Are you saying that actual penetration has to occur before someone has the right to use deadly force?

Using your analogy, it's okay to beat someone to death if they try to kick your ass. If I feel that threatened, I agree. I am afraid to fight people because I'm afraid I will kill them or vice versa. All it takes is one good blow in the right place.

Top Bottom