Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

Oceano said:
lol

nah, never been chased with a bat. I just think there is two sides to every story.

To go rushing in with a baseball bat and then puttin someone's car lights out is OTT when he could be mistaken.

Maybe he was right about the kid's intentions, but theres a chance he was wrong and it was a misunderstanding. You can kill someone hitting them like that.

But that'd be cool with you guys, right?
When a guy is naked on top of a girl and she is screaming for him to get off of her, he needs to get the fuck off of her. No two sides about it. You can tell you are very young to be defending a kid trying to rape another.

heatherrae said:
Wait until you have a little girl and someone is on top of her and she is screaming to get them off of her. :rolleyes:

That wouldn't make whatever actions I took correct. In fact it would be more likely to make them incorrect by virtue of all logic having been thrown out the window.

I think by the tone of rnch's initial post, he himself recognizes this.

P.s. 'little girl' is a bit of a stretch in the description.

heatherrae said:
When a guy is naked on top of a girl and she is screaming for him to get off of her, he needs to get the fuck off of her..

Yes, but does he need a baseball bat to the head?

heatherrae said:
No two sides about it. You can tell you are very young to be defending a kid trying to rape another.

I'm not defending rape. You must consider both sides of the story. You can't go doing what rnch did just because you 'think' a rape is going on.

Maybe it was, but if so then she should report it. I don't see what being young has to do with this. I think you have exaggerated and extremified what I was saying in an effort to prove a point.

Oceano said:
It depends what bad happens. No one deserves to die over something like that.

funny thing is. . .when you put yourself into a sitaution of that nature. . .many times you don't get to decide. . .the dood with the louisville slugger does. . .just sayin'. . .i have a son too. . .i will teach him respect. . .if that means that he must fear me. . .then so be it. . .my children are being raised to be "citizens". . .i don't require excellence. . .but they do know right from wrong. . .and when they screw up, which they will, there will be consequences. . .we will do what my father did with me when i fucked up. . .we will apologize for fucking up and we will fix what we broke. . .that's what you're supposed to do when you're a member of a community. . .no one does that shit anymore. . .but I DO. . .

you seem like a cool dood. . .don't let me catch you in my haus m'kay? :)

When someone is attempting rape, swinging a bat at him to get him to quit is not excessive force. Quite reasonable in my opinion. Rape is a crime of violence. If you are attempting to rape someone, you better expect to face someone defending with violence. It is a good thing rnch was there and the boy didn't rape her.

digimon7068 said:
funny thing is. . .when you put yourself into a sitaution of that nature. . .many times you don't get to decide. . .the dood with the louisville slugger does. . .just sayin'. . .i have a son too. . .i will teach him respect. . .if that means that he must fear me. . .then so be it. . .my children are being raised to be "citizens". . .i don't require excellence. . .but they do know right from wrong. . .and when they screw up, which they will, there will be consequences. . .we will do what my father did with me when i fucked up. . .we will apologize for fucking up and we will fix what we broke. . .that's what you're supposed to do when you're a member of a community. . .no one does that shit anymore. . .but I DO. . .

you seem like a cool dood. . .don't let me catch you in my haus m'kay? :)

If they're raised to be 'citizens' they will by virtue of the social contract not take a baseball bat to someone. At very least without getting the full story.

Oceano said:
If they're raised to be 'citizens' they will by virtue of the social contract not take a baseball bat to someone. At very least without getting the full story.
Full story? :lmao: He came in and saw a guy with his pants off and his neice screaming for him to get off of her, and the kid was not getting off of her. The woman said "no" and the kid was attempting to take it anyway.

What is the other story? He tripped taking off his pants and landed on her? Give it up.

heatherrae said:
When someone is attempting rape, swinging a bat at him to get him to quit is not excessive force.

Thats if this was what was happening. We don't know that for sure. Maybe rnch can shed some light on it. It doesn't seem likely that the guy's father would ring if thats what his son was doing.

heatherrae said:
Quite reasonable in my opinion. Rape is a crime of violence. If you are attempting to rape someone, you better expect to face someone defending with violence. It is a good thing rnch was there and the boy didn't rape her.

Why do you keep saying it was rape already? I think we should wait to hear the facts.

Oceano said:

they won't. . .the baseball bat is my job. . .i'm older, i've seen the rotten-ness and mean-ness that the world has to offer, i am the only one in my house that's allowed to make those decisions. . .i'm 42 and fairly highly educated, i spend a lot of time working in the legal world which gives me kind of a unique perspective into the hearts and minds of other people. . .if i go to the pokey for defending my family. . .no one will ever speak badly of me except maybe the shit-stains that were the target of my wrath. . .and no one else will fuck with my family. . .my brothers and cousins, et al, are just like me. . .

Top Bottom