Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

rnch is da man! don't fuck with my peeps! how 'bout the asshole father calling about the damage to the kid's car?? wtf?? NOTHING is anyone's kid's fault nowadays. . .what a crock of shit!! that is ABSOLUTELY the root to virtually EVERY problem in this country today. . .no fucking accountability. . .no acceptance of responsibility. . .the lawyers did this to us. . .a pox on all of you!!

a word of advice. . .next time you find yourself in a stressful situation and you reach for a bat. . .choke up a little bit. . .sure. . .you're gonna sacrifice some head speed but you'll more than make up for it with accuracy. . .if you gotta hit the little bastard more than once, so what? treat it as part of your cardio routine. . .

Oceano said:
This thread is full of maniacs.
Wait until you have a little girl and someone is on top of her and she is screaming to get them off of her. :rolleyes:

Oceano said:
This thread is full of maniacs.

pfft. . .i have two daughters. . .very young at this point. . .anyone fucks with them and i'll kill them and then put them somewhere where NO ONE WILL EVER FIND THEM. . .PERIOD. . .i'm a parent. . .that's my fucking job. . .werd. . .

if you're somewhere where you aren't supposed to be. . .doing something that you're not supposed to be doing. . .no one should EVER feel sorry for you for anything bad that happens. . .treat other humans with respect. . .and you'll get respect in return. . .

Stefka said:
Hmmm, sounds like Oceano got chased with a bat too.
Does this thread take you back to your high school days?

lol

nah, never been chased with a bat. I just think there is two sides to every story.

To go rushing in with a baseball bat and then puttin someone's car lights out is OTT when he could be mistaken.

Maybe he was right about the kid's intentions, but theres a chance he was wrong and it was a misunderstanding. You can kill someone hitting them like that.

But that'd be cool with you guys, right?

Your obsession with me never ends, does it TR? :lmao: you poor little boy.

digimon7068 said:
pfft. . .i have two daughters. . .very young at this point. . .anyone fucks with them and i'll kill them and then put them somewhere where NO ONE WILL EVER FIND THEM. . .PERIOD. . .i'm a parent. . .that's my fucking job. . .werd. . ..

I would've said it was your job to educate your daughters not to put themselves in that situation.

Should it happen I would contend that it is the law who should deal with it and not you.

I can, however, understand your reaction.

digimon7068 said:
if you're somewhere where you aren't supposed to be. . .doing something that you're not supposed to be doing. . .no one should EVER feel sorry for you for anything bad that happens. . .

It depends what bad happens. No one deserves to die over something like that.

Top Bottom