Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

Is there any chance the voice sayin 'stop stop get off me' was actually the kid when he seen you walk in swingin an aluminum baseball bat?

I woulda chased the little bastard home, beatin his ass with the bat, then gone after his daddy!!!!
Fuckin punk

I think you unconsciously missed with the bat, because your aim was to scare the shit out of him, which you effectively did. Good job.

First..nice job on not hurting the kid and still scarring the crap out of him
Second WHAT WAS YOUR NIECE DOING she had BIG role in this she shares some of the blame
I am sure it started out just making out and stuff but why would she ever let him get that far (undressed) was she still dressed or did it look like she was a willing participant up to a certain point

she did invite him over to a house they could be alone at …there was something going on

LMAO@ you catching them
sorry she found herself in a situation that she could not control
at least you saved the day and hopefully she will know better next time and not let this happen again

if you do consider her to be like a daughter then you might want to talk to her and tell her exactly how boys and some men can be

I dont think I would have been that restrained the boy got off light in my book

rnch said:
true story...happened friday...if i'm lyin' i'm dyin'.....

my niece and nephew are as close as i'm going to get to having kids (unless a drunken frat party from college surprises me one day). i'm close to them and love them as if they were my own issue.

my 16 year old niece uses the computer at my mother's house, as mom has high speed internet and a new computer. i do my car work at mom's house as she has a double car garage and wide driveway that i don't have anymore.

as i pull up in mom's driveway to do an oil change, i see my niece's mustang and a unidentifed early 90's firebird in the driveway. my mom's car is not in the garage.

i walk into the house and hear the sounds of arguing going on, ending with my niece's voice yelling "STOP, STOP IT..GET OFF ME!"

walking into my mother's bedroom, i see my niece on the carpet, pinned to the ground by some strange boy,with his levi's missing, mooning the ceiling fan.

grabbing my old aluminum baseball bat that my mom keeps next to her bed, i start swinging at the boy, yelling ''GET THE F**K OUTTA HERE YOU LIL' SUNOVABITCH!"

luckily (for him) my aim is off and all i do i hit the carpeting and the footboard of the bed.

i chase the horny, pimply kid thru the house, down the driveway and to his car. before he makes his escape, i manage to shatter both taillights, the plastic filler panel between the lights, and put a couple of good sized dents on the trailing edge of the trunk.

guys and gals........i cannot recall the last time i was that angry, that incensed, that insulted. all i saw thru a red mist was the rapidly departing, dented firebird. a vein in my temple was pulsating like a soon to burn out neon light. i had to sink to the curb and put my head down b/t my knees...thought i was gona have a stroke there at the street curb. for the rest of the day/night i had a headache tht cudda registed on the earthquake scale.

later on that evening the kid's father called, asking who was going to pay for the damage done to his son's car. i told the father to come on over and we could discuss it and he could also retrieve his son's underwear, wallet and 3 pak of condoms he left in his haste to depart.

laud, i'm glad i'm single...i don't think i could handle being a full time parent.
lol u missed him?

and did u see ur neice naked?

is she hot?

pics??

biteme said:
I think you unconsciously missed with the bat, because your aim was to scare the shit out of him, which you effectively did. Good job.

I think you mean subconsciously

Good job rnch! Maybe the pimply punk will be scared enough not to try that shit again, I'd say it would have been for the greater good to give him a few tatts with the bat though.

b0und (I would have)

Way to go Rnch. Seems like the juvenile delinquent was attempting to rape her. I would have fucking KILLED him personally. What you did was tame.

Top Bottom