Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

Being stronger than most people I come across, and a better athlete than a lot of people, I'm really hesitant to get into it with anyone. I'm definately no brawler, but I'm not about to be that guy that lands a punch in the wrong place that could kill or disable someone. It could happen to me just as easily. I think I would have put the fear of god into that kid though.

Wow you might have overreacted just a bit. I can understand the rage being a parent myself. No one wants to see their little girls (niece or daughter) in a situation they can not get out of. I do think she has some explaining to do, why was she in your Mom's house in her bedroom. So the kids car got messed up, better that then himself; got to give him some credit he did have condoms. What a story he will be telling! Don't sweat it uncle rnch, you were only doing your job, instilling the fear of god into anyone messin' with your baby! :)

Shouldnt have hit the car, might have gotten away with a little tap on the kid, nothing thats going to really hurt him though. If the dad gives you shit tell him your niece is ready to press rape charges.

Top Bottom