Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

pdaddyII said:
It's only rape if there's penetration, he'd get assault and battery tops.
clothes off condoms = context

i have several sisters, and have stalked the house many times with my knife making sure no one was inside.

ive thought about it over and over and id go for the kill without a doubt

mental note:
do not shag rnch family members without his approval or consent

Island Son said:
rnch, your MOM keeps a baseball bat next to the bed? Damn!

So does Pick3. Although I think Pick3 has a different use for his.

heatherrae said:
yeah, it was only ATTEMPTED RAPE because rnch came in and defended her, thank God.

We can't make that determination for sure. Could have been her boyfriend and they were role playing or something else. They may have already shagged numerous times as well.

biteme said:
We can't make that determination for sure. Could have been her boyfriend and they were role playing or something else. They may have already shagged numerous times as well.

What 16-year-old does rape role play?

What if it were a woman raping a man. You dumb fucks wouldn't be so quick to want to kill then. Especially if she were a good looking blond teacher raping a 16 year old student. You people value women's lives more than men. I guess because they have the babies. Probably a caveman survival instinct.

Top Bottom