Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

Stefka said:
Introduction to US con law. Probably wouldnt work for you - I'm assuming you dont study that over there.

the commerce clause
due process
equal protection
Or maybe I should just reread my Chemerinsky.

I did a little bit but not enough to meaninfully warrant my inclusion in a discussion/debate. What state you studying in?

Oceano said:
Your opinion. I'd find it sufficient to shoot them in the leg or somewhere to prevent them prolonging their attack.

Hi there, attacker of the innocent. Can you move a little to the left so I can get a clear shot at a nonfatal body part? OK, keep perfectly still while I aim at your leg. I'll try to miss the leg artery whose rupture would kill you in under a minute. Give me a second, I'm a little angry, a little upset, the adrenalin's pumping and my aim isn't too good right now. I'll stand a little closer. Ok, keep still now... *bam* how's that? Are you incapacitated?
Oh, do you still feel like attacking her? Would one more shot be ok?

Island Son said:
Hi there, attacker of the innocent. Can you move a little to the left so I can get a clear shot at a nonfatal body part? OK, keep perfectly still while I aim at your leg. I'll try to miss the leg artery whose rupture would kill you in under a minute. Give me a second, I'm a little angry, a little upset, the adrenalin's pumping and my aim isn't too good right now. I'll stand a little closer. Ok, keep still now... *bam* how's that? Are you incapacitated?
Oh, do you still feel like attacking her? Would one more shot be ok?

Hi there Mr Intervention, yeah just blow his fucken head off. I mean he deserves it doesn't he...

see we can all twist and extremify arguments

No ones saying accidents can't happen in such an incident but to aim to actually kill someone? I don't really think I'm down with that.

chestmaster1 said:
I would tell the guy to pay for his own car and hes lucky he's not getting charged for rape. Did you talk to her after? I don't think you overeacted because she saying screaming no get off me, its not like you walked in on consensual sex

It's only rape if there's penetration, he'd get assault and battery tops.

yeah, it was only ATTEMPTED RAPE because rnch came in and defended her, thank God.

Top Bottom