Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my bold BROWNS prediction...

decem

well... seeing as our defense pretty much fucking sucks nuts.. i'm going to go out on a limb and say 8-8.. if we're lucky.

thank you

slickdadd said:
Uhh, your defense is pretty good cochese. The offense is where you need some improvement.

you are now officially not allowed to post on any NFL thread for the rest of you EF career..

the defense sucks dude.. the offense is much improved.. aside from losing our starting tackle that is..

Deciding to start Holcome was the right move IMO. He can air it out and he has three solid receivers. Plus he is more mobile than Couch which will come in handy with the O-Line struggles. W. Green was coming on toward the end of last year, but again his production will be affected by the O-Line.

They really should have beat Pittsburg last year in the playoffs. If Northcutt would have caught that pass it could have been.

I would agree that 8-8 is pretty realistic depending on how some of the intangibles go. They can't afford to have another game like the one against KC on opening day last year. Talk about bad luck.

bigschweeler said:
Deciding to start Holcome was the right move IMO. He can air it out and he has three solid receivers. Plus he is more mobile than Couch which will come in handy with the O-Line struggles. W. Green was coming on toward the end of last year, but again his production will be affected by the O-Line.

They really should have beat Pittsburg last year in the playoffs. If Northcutt would have caught that pass it could have been.

I would agree that 8-8 is pretty realistic depending on how some of the intangibles go. They can't afford to have another game like the one against KC on opening day last year. Talk about bad luck.

yeah... not only is holcomb better overall.. but he also instills motivation in his players... and is a leader on the field. couch is a big fucking pussy when it comes to that.. noone on the team respects him and he can't lead or get his team excited about anything..

i think the verdict is still out on green.. dude needs to work on his vision.. there'll be a hole 10 ft wide in the 2 hole.. but if he's supposed to his the 1 hole, and it's plugged, he just runs into his own lineman's back. damn dumbass..

I'm thinking 10-6 and a wild card for the brownies. The offense is very good and you only meet two or three really good defenses throughout the season. Still a 2nd tier team thought without a bangin D.

At least 2 losses coming from the Steelers... but not without some last minute heartwrenching bullshit. Isn't that how the Steelers always beat the Browns?

Top Bottom