Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Wow, I wont lie that is very impressive, but the guy must weigh 150 at the most. That stuff is pretty cool I will admit, is that what your trying to get into with the rangers?

Yeah the chinese guy is damn light. The top guy weighs 155 but he is like 5'5 I think. Well for the army in general they want endurance, so cardio and lots of pushups, situps, and pullups. IE run in the morning, then sets of pushups ALL day long. Hard to stay jacked doing that (or get jacked). The thing is I know I could do a lot of that stuff but I would have to stop quite a bit of the lifting. Still how cool is it to be able to show off anywhere haha!

One of the most badass thing I have read is this article about Force Recon pt, Force Recon was the marine corps version of navy seals.

Force Recon PT

If you read the sample trainign day part you see that they ran a minimim of 20 miles a day, with thousand of pushups and situps and stuff. They also frequently did 30 mile ruck runs with 50+ pound rucks. Badass.....

nice to see the improvisation and unconventional exercises. I look forward to continuing to follow your log and hope you heal up soon so you can start killing it. I think that being in the gym without the main lifts will make you want to kill them that much more once you're back.

nice to see the improvisation and unconventional exercises. I look forward to continuing to follow your log and hope you heal up soon so you can start killing it. I think that being in the gym without the main lifts will make you want to kill them that much more once you're back.

You have no idea man. I've been off the iron for about a week and already I'm restless, hell I was restless to lift the day afte i broke my arm. Having to tske time off made me realize how much I actually love busting my ass with weights, taking time off makes me appreciate it that much more.

Leg Day

Front Squats

225x5repsx3sets
235x5repsx1set

Mildly impressed with these, they are new to me so maybe I have been able to do this weight the whole time and I just didnt realize it. Next couple weeks I'll really up the lbs. on these.

Leg extensions
3setsx8reps

Got a solid burn, i never isolate legs so i'll feel these tomorow.

Calf raises
1x10
1x12

I'll feel these tomorow also.

haha I like that "the iron bug" You have a cast right? When does that mofo come off?

2 more weeks, I haven't lost weight or mass but I definitely look alot less swole in the mirror than before when I was able to do upper body.

Good thing is that bone grows back stronger so it'll be much harder to get a boxers fracture again in this hand.

2 more weeks, I haven't lost weight or mass but I definitely look alot less swole in the mirror than before when I was able to do upper body.

Good thing is that bone grows back stronger so it'll be much harder to get a boxers fracture again in this hand.

You can punch some more motherfuckers out now hahhaha! Weird man cause I lost weight over the trip but I didnt look any smaller....but I lost a lot of strength. I think the kind of mass I have gained from lifting is the hard type that doesnt look huge but it stays

Upper body

-Pull up substitutes with weights

-One Arm Push-Ups

Last week I struggled to do a single one of these, the human body is amazing. I did rest a solid 3 minutes on the last few sets.

Hanging Knee- Ups and Decline Crunches w/ Weight

By the time my hand heals I'm sure my bench will be weak but my squat may be stronger due to the excessive front Squats I am doing. Overall I think I will be able to maintain my current appearence as long as I continue to give it my all in these weak ass workouts.

Top Bottom