Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Upper body

-Pull up substitutes with weights

-One Arm Push-Ups

Last week I struggled to do a single one of these, the human body is amazing. I did rest a solid 3 minutes on the last few sets.

Hanging Knee- Ups and Decline Crunches w/ Weight

By the time my hand heals I'm sure my bench will be weak but my squat may be stronger due to the excessive front Squats I am doing. Overall I think I will be able to maintain my current appearence as long as I continue to give it my all in these weak ass workouts.

You're sure right on that part man

lol jk I'm liking your workouts mike! You should take a video of those 1 armed pushups. I'm gonna re add those in my routine I forgot how good they are

You're sure right on that part man

lol jk I'm liking your workouts mike! You should take a video of those 1 armed pushups. I'm gonna re add those in my routine I forgot how good they are

Dude I need to get a digi camera first, I wouldnt add them to your program though. You need to have a bench press exceeding 275 to do them, sorry man its tragic I know.

How long will your recovery take, buddy? What did the docs say about physiotherapy, etc?

The cast is only on for two more weeks which isn't even long enough to really benefit from physiotherapy. You'd be proud though Andy, I have really been adding the lbs. on my front squat and hav been finding clever ways to work around my injury.

Any suggestions on what I should do for lifting when the cast comes off?

Thanks for asking bro

The cast is only on for two more weeks which isn't even long enough to really benefit from physiotherapy. You'd be proud though Andy, I have really been adding the lbs. on my front squat and hav been finding clever ways to work around my injury.

Any suggestions on what I should do for lifting when the cast comes off?

Thanks for asking bro

Good stuff, Mike. What did the doctor say about your lifting though?

I am going to talk to him once the cast comes off. I didnt mention lifting while the cast was on to him however..
Then don't make plans till you talk to him. We can focus on a lot of unilateral exercises because they will minimized strength loss. But on the whole you're gonna have to wait and see what happens.

Front Squats

245lbs.x5repsx2sets

Wierd I could barely do 1 rep with this weight a week ago and now I can hit 5.

I lost focus at this point but figured that since I got my core lift done I could leave, yeah I know weak sauce its just getting difficult to have fun when I keep doing the same exercises.

#Upper Body

-Pull-up Substitutes
4x10 some with weight

One Handed Push Ups

Pec Deck
3x10

Machine Lat Raise
3x10

Hanging Knee Ups
2x10

Good Stuff, hanging in there.

Top Bottom