Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

I can't believe some bean pole tried to get tough guy with you.

Always amazes me how some scrawny fucks think they are billy badass. I've run into like 2 guys in my life that were skinny shits that were actually tough as nails.

The rest break like match sticks.

Next time settle for slappin him upside the head like a bitch while he is on the ground.:biggrin:

Gotta keep the hands safe!

Went to the gym today, very disappointing..

Front Squats( all I could do, had to balance bar on shoulders)

4 sets x 5 reps x 205

Went home and debated suicide. Are there any big weight movements I could do that does not require both hands to stabilize the weight? Should I do the leg press?

Went to the gym today, very disappointing..

Front Squats( all I could do, had to balance bar on shoulders)

4 sets x 5 reps x 205

Went home and debated suicide. Are there any big weight movements I could do that does not require both hands to stabilize the weight? Should I do the leg press?

I would literally do WHATEVER I could. Heavy ass sets of 3x5 on leg press for strength would be awesome. Just dont go too heavy otherwise you will need to self spot and use your hands. Isnt 4x5x205 the same as you were doing before though? If you have to use machines, do so. Just get those workouts in man

I would literally do WHATEVER I could. Heavy ass sets of 3x5 on leg press for strength would be awesome. Just dont go too heavy otherwise you will need to self spot and use your hands. Isnt 4x5x205 the same as you were doing before though? If you have to use machines, do so. Just get those workouts in man

You should feel special T-cock, I just added karma for the first time and it was to this post. Thats so true man, I think i'll just tear up the machines and who knows maybe I can continue makng gains. And yes T-block that was more weight then what I did before the broken hand, its only been 4 days since my last legit workout.

You should feel special T-cock, I just added karma for the first time and it was to this post. Thats so true man, I think i'll just tear up the machines and who knows maybe I can continue makng gains. And yes T-block that was more weight then what I did before the broken hand, its only been 4 days since my last legit workout.

yeah man I feel so special thanks for the 23 karma hit when I have 600,000 hahahha:FRlol: Good work though on increasing your fronts that must have been hard as shit to balance

seriously though you should tear it up at the gym screaming and all and people will be like shit that is dedication hahahaha

lol @ thinking 600,000 karma is alot

yeah mike start gettign psyched and screaming while doing one legged leg extensions it will be funny as hell

yeah man I feel so special thanks for the 23 karma hit when I have 600,000 hahahha:FRlol: Good work though on increasing your fronts that must have been hard as shit to balance

seriously though you should tear it up at the gym screaming and all and people will be like shit that is dedication hahahaha

Watch out guys, got a high roller over here. This guy must be swimming in karma shtting on all the little guys like me (who in real life are actually bigger).

Yeah man I guess I'll be doing mad leg presses since the one arm squat is impossible.

lol @ thinking 600,000 karma is alot

yeah mike start gettign psyched and screaming while doing one legged leg extensions it will be funny as hell

Lol I didnt say it was a lot I was just laughing at mike thinking I was all priviledged and shit to get his 23 karma :lmao:
southern lord is like a karma god right now, shit he has "226,344,236 karma hits" sweet Jesus!

he can give 45,000 at a time:eek2: But em you arent exactly one to talk for a platinum member 1,600,00 aint much. Still who the fuck cares about karma my deadlift is stronger than yours mike hahahahahahahah thats all that counts. Jk mike I'm messing with ya I hope you get better soon. I'm looking forward to seeing a legit 300 outta you on bench. I just hope I dont lose too much strength in my next trip:(

BTW, mike why cant you do 1 handed squats? 1 handed backsquats will be way easier than 1 handed fronts. Do some 1 handed deads too you can do those for sure

Last edited:
1 handed squats are damn hard balancing the bar with heavy weights makes it impossible.

Everyone knows deadlifts are easier if your a lanky bastard like T-block.

One armed sqauts ( getting better at these)

135x5
185x5
225x3
285x0
135x10
135x5
185x5

Obviously it wasn't the muscle holding me back, it was a lack of me being able to balance the bar.

Top Bottom