Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

1 handed squats are damn hard balancing the bar with heavy weights makes it impossible.

Everyone knows deadlifts are easier if your a lanky bastard like T-block.

All that matters is the arm length....height or anything else has no affect. Same with squats and bench....except the opposite. Shorter arms and legs equals lower range of motion on squats and bench, higher in deadlift

All that matters is the arm length....height or anything else has no affect. Same with squats and bench....except the opposite. Shorter arms and legs equals lower range of motion on squats and bench, higher in deadlift

This is true but if your taller your arms will most likely be longer allowing you to pull the bar from a higher position with your legs.

I guess I'm just jealous, making excuses haha.

This is true but if your taller your arms will most likely be longer allowing you to pull the bar from a higher position with your legs.

I guess I'm just jealous, making excuses haha.

Yeah I have to admit I am very jealous of your squat and bench! If I could squat your poundage I would probably be pulling 500x5 because I am naturally better at the deadlift and with that extra leg strength I could do so more more

Tried some upperbody

Injuries And Bodybuilding 3:00 into the vid at the bottom
Did those with some weight, 4 sets

One armed push ups
the most I could get was 4, alot harder than they look

Pec Deck Machine
3 sets

Abs

At this point I'm just trying to keep my muscles active so they dont go into atrophy.

Tried some upperbody

Injuries And Bodybuilding 3:00 into the vid at the bottom
Did those with some weight, 4 sets

One armed push ups
the most I could get was 4, alot harder than they look

Pec Deck Machine
3 sets

Abs

At this point I'm just trying to keep my muscles active so they dont go into atrophy.

Damn straight man keep em working! That is an interesting exercise you did btw. Also, I can do more 1 armed pushups than you.....jsut saying:biggrin:

O T-cock what am I going to do with you, just for that snide remark I'll have to crank out a few more next workout.

Check this video, it's one the guys I follow on youtube he has some great videos. Here is his 2nd most recent one, 10 1- armed fist pushups each arm.

I tried some 1 armed fist pushups the other day and they are fucking hard! Plus he's on concrete, must hurt like a fucking bitch:evil:

Oh and mike here's 2 of my favorite videos, the only videos I have EVER seen that have tempted me to stop lifting and only do bodyweight stuff.

That is about as functional fitness as it gets. Just the type of fitness they want for army special ops. Actually in one of the comments it says he was ex-chinese special forces. Interesting stuff

Wow, I wont lie that is very impressive, but the guy must weigh 150 at the most. That stuff is pretty cool I will admit, is that what your trying to get into with the rangers?

Top Bottom