Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low test level HELP!!

we all know what the average is man, you dont have to keep posting that... you need to just go get checked and do what they tell you from there

I had my levels retaken yesterday without working out and they were 267. I will be following up with the endocrinologist as soon as they receive the referral from my pcp. Again avg is 250-900

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

an endocrinologist won't fix your problem bro. they are going to just throw a bunch of drugs at your issue which will boost your #'s but in the end do nothing.

only a time machine will truly help you here. I don't see you recovering at all to what is 'normal'.. your best bet is going to be to just dealing with the issue and using natty supps like hcgenerate. eventually you will need TRT

been on these forums long enough to know when someone abuses steroids when young they never recover as they get older.

I just don’t get why I still get morning wood, constantly horny, blow huge loads. The only thing I experience is the fatigue throughout the day. But again I have 4 kids 2 jobs and workout. This is from 9/21/17- present. Is this possible with low test?

32a0f0b3ed6853ddcedaf7c178c35ff5.jpg

I had my levels retaken yesterday without working out and they were 267. I will be following up with the endocrinologist as soon as they receive the referral from my pcp. Again avg is 250-900

So low but still within normal ranges.

there is more to libido than just test.

you are just a horny fuck

from your pics you 100% have gyno, you really fucked yourself up bro using steroids.. i hope otheres learn from your mistake here. i would address the gyno and focus on getting into better shape and stop freaking out over this.. it is stressing you out MORE

just get on a natty test booster and you will be fine.. and then in another 5-10 years consider TRT for life. that would be my plan

from your pics you 100% have gyno, you really fucked yourself up bro using steroids.. i hope otheres learn from your mistake here. i would address the gyno and focus on getting into better shape and stop freaking out over this.. it is stressing you out MORE

just get on a natty test booster and you will be fine.. and then in another 5-10 years consider TRT for life. that would be my plan

I still look super out of shape?

And I see the surgeon Wednesday for the Gyno removal.

I think you need to understand a bit more about the average range. Just because you are at the lower end of the range does not mean you have low test. You seem to be functioning normally. Everyone has their own "normal" number that their own body requires to function normally. You may only require around 267 to function normally where I might require 500 and Steve's body may require 800. That does not mean that Steve has "higher test" than us, it just means that his body requires more to function normally. We should always try to treat symptoms and not numbers.

I still look super out of shape?

Compared to the average person - you actually look really good. You just need to loose a bit more body fat to make your physique really shine.

I am not a big guy by any means but my physique is so impressive because I am at such a low body fat. Bodybuilding is all an illusion remember. The lower your body fat percentage, the more your muscles will 'pop'

Compared to the average person - you actually look really good. You just need to loose a bit more body fat to make your physique really shine.

I am not a big guy by any means but my physique is so impressive because I am at such a low body fat. Bodybuilding is all an illusion remember. The lower your body fat percentage, the more your muscles will 'pop'

Thank you, that means a lot

Top Bottom