Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I’m shut down after using ostarine in pct

sarms are subjective to people but you need a mini pct

I was recommended to use ostarine in pct by some youtuber. I got bloods done and my test levels are low. Like under 350 lol. It’s the same level that an 80 year old should be at.
Not sure what’s going on.
My cycle was s23 35mgs a day along with lgd4033 20mgs a day. Did it for 16 weeks.
Then did ostarine in pct at 50mgs a day for 4 weeks, then get bloods done.
Now I’m worried. I’m only 21 years old, did I shut myself down? What do I do from here?
What else did you do for PCT?
Post your complete bloods

I was recommended to use ostarine in pct by some youtuber. I got bloods done and my test levels are low. Like under 350 lol. It’s the same level that an 80 year old should be at. Not sure what’s going on. My cycle was s23 35mgs a day along with lgd4033 20mgs a day. Did it for 16 weeks. Then did ostarine in pct at 50mgs a day for 4 weeks, then get bloods done. Now I’m worried. I’m only 21 years old, did I shut myself down? What do I do from here?

you can only blame yourself for utter ignorance

1. you should never be using s23 at 21 years old

2. what was your starting number?

3. you are NOT supposed to use more than 25 mg per day of mk in pct whatsoever

this is all your fault and only your fault

That whole thing is a disaster man. Running S-23 at 21 years old is a terrible idea. And you ran Ostarine double the PED dose in your PCT? Makes no sense at all. We need to see your LH and FSH levels to see about shutdown. Just a test number tells us nothing.

Also, test levels are not necessarily linear by age. That is why there is a "range" and not a specific number for "normal". Some people need more and some people need less to function normally. It also comes down to how you feel and if you have symptoms of low test.

Top Bottom