Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low test level HELP!!

Amann418

Hey guys if you look up my pervious posts you will see all my history. I’m 30 years old 185lbs I’ve done 4 cycles 1 test e, 1 test e and deca and 2 test e and NPP. my last cycle ended In July of 2015 and I do have pretty bad Gyno In my left breast that you will also see pics of In my thread. I’ve been trying to get Gyno surgery the most recent route I have taken was going through my doctor and just acting as if I’m In agonizing pain from this lump. Long story short they did bloods last week and my test level came back 154. Normal range is 250-800. I did workout prior to having the bloods done so idk if that matters. They did schedule me to see and endocrinologist but honestly im scared bc ik it’s from my past steroid use but they don’t know that. So my question is what the hell can I do? Any help is appreciated and thank you In advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bud not sure what more we can tell you here

you abused steroids in your 20's and now you are 30 and will probably need TRT for life and a 12K surgery to remove your gyno

look at my prior posts, i've been warning guys to wait to use steroids till they are in their 30's. I have no clue why on earth a 20 something feels the need to use steroids, I didn't even touch them till I was 29 and even then i feel like i could have waited

i try my best to explain this but maybe saving this thread and showing it to guys will give them the hint

Thanks for the feed back guys. And why I started when I was 23 bc I was a skinny fuck who suffers from body dysmorphia. It’s sick, do you think me working out prior to having bloods done impacted my levels it at all?

well whatever your reason, it doesnt make any difference man, whats done is done... giving justification is not going to change it.... not likely that working out effected it that much but instead of asking us to be psychics, why dont you just retest when you haven't worked out???

Working out before would slightly impact the number but not significant. Are you feeling ok otherwise though? I am not a fan of treating something based on a number if there are no symptoms but I am not a doctor. See what the endo says.

I requested to have another blood draw, I’m hoping to have it completed today. Everything else is pretty normal still have a crazy high sex drive. however, I do always feel tired. But I also have 4 beautiful kids. Idk just scared and I hate waiting. I’m more worried about building muscle now, I have shed some serious fat within the last 8 months and I’m on a very clean diet.

I had my levels retaken yesterday without working out and they were 267. I will be following up with the endocrinologist as soon as they receive the referral from my pcp. Again avg is 250-900

Top Bottom