Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liposuction

nothinbutapeanut said:
are you fucking kidding me? this has got to be a joke... you are posting on a ELITE FITNESS website where you are a moderator, not an OBESE MIDDLE-AGED HOUSEWIVES website.

liposuction... wtf!! ever heard of ketosis?!?

Look at a picture of Chesty and then speak up.

I used to think lipo was a great solution for some. But then if they cut down to low bf% afterwards they look lumpy and unnatural. That is what changed my mind. If you never plan on going for a really low bf on your own then fine, just think about the consequences if you do.

Actually, stress is kicking my butt. Age as well. I noticed that the luv handles no longer disappear even on a strick contest diet. The doctor actually works on body builders and knows what to do to prevent that dimpled look.

He actually goes on the conservative side and removes just enough to bring your proportions back in line.

I have been in contest shape many a time, some here have seen my picks from pre contest to contest and when I am just packing the weight.

Believe me, if diet was working I would not bother. But, it isn't. What happens is that they remove the fat from the problem areas, then as you regain weight it is more evenly distributed about for a more proportionate look. As well, now when I diet, I will spend more time losing fat around the the mid section rather than losing it else where and spending most of my time on the mid section while losing excessive amounts of muscle mass, just to get that last two percent

The biggest problem is that the skin has gotten thicker, haven't quite figured out how that happened except for a poor diet. So, that is what I will work on.

For those who think it is a cop out etc, why then do you all use steroids? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

chesty said:
For those who think it is a cop out etc, why then do you all use steroids? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Great point... what he is getting done is becoming more comman with already fit people sometimes the last 5-10 lbs can be the hardest to loose. I have no idea how old he is but it is a fact that the older you get the slower your matablism gets no matter how active you are.

For the record I am 39. Feel like 25 and with the exception of the handles and the area around the belly button I look mid to late 20's.

chesty said:
For the record I am 39. Feel like 25 and with the exception of the handles and the area around the belly button I look mid to late 20's.

If you go through with it I think it would be cool to see the pics.

My ex-wife had lipo on her stomach and arms. She didn't even need it and it didn't take long for her to put every ounce of fat back on. Fat cells divide, unlike muscle cells. I would never do it. It looked she had been hit by a train. Black and blue all over. It's not as minor as some think.

That is for sure. Lipo is not a cure or anything like that. Whether or not fat cells divide and return to the areas they were permanently removed from I don't know. I do know this, it is a tool just like weights or roids and diet. You still have to watch your diet or you will get fat in other places and not be able to reap the benifits of the procedure.

It is gonna be real painful that is for sure!

i think if it makes u feel better about yourself, do it. and your right about the steroids.....why is it a copout to have liposuction to make urself feel better when steroids help u grow......good luck chesty:)

Top Bottom