Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liposuction

biteme said:
My ex-wife had lipo on her stomach and arms. She didn't even need it and it didn't take long for her to put every ounce of fat back on. Fat cells divide, unlike muscle cells. I would never do it. It looked she had been hit by a train. Black and blue all over. It's not as minor as some think.
I thought that fat cells don't divide and you won't replace more if you have some removed via lipo; but they can get larger and can retain more stored energy.

Thus, when a person pigs out after lipo, they'll look the same.

Good luck with the lipo Chesty -- will you be put under?? If so, make sure that whoever takes you home brings Lifesavers or hard candy -- the dry mouth from the anesthesia can be a bitch. The garment isn't too bad but it looks awful & if you don't tell anyone, probably no one will notice. Also, expect to bruise heavily & have the bruises spread & expect swelling for up to 6 months afterwards. Don't be discouraged to not see changes till after 4 months. Then diet & exercise is up to you to keep it off. Lipo can be permanent if you work at it.

What lipo does is remove fat cells which if you regain weight the fat cells that are left will get bigger causing the person to look as if they never had lipo. Also, one cannot be more than 10-20 lbs overweight to have lipo. You cannot be a "fat ass" or potbelly & get lipo done unless you go to an unscrupulous doctor. Most reputable drs will only work on already pretty fit people. Also, remember that you will still look like yourself but smaller.

Lipo is not a cop out -- it is a fat loss tool & an art just the the body is an art & weight training & diet is an art. Everyone must figure out what works for them & some just cannot eliminate pockets of fat thru diet & exercise alone.

If you have questions about the process or recovery, let me know.

Fats cells do divide, throughout your life. The cells themselves can shrink, but the cells once divided, will always be there. Some have lipo to remove these cells after they've lost a lot of weight. Eat like a pig again and new cells will form.

biteme said:
Fats cells do divide, throughout your life. The cells themselves can shrink, but the cells once divided, will always be there. Some have lipo to remove these cells after they've lost a lot of weight. Eat like a pig again and new cells will form.

Yikes!!!

PGF2A micro pins in the area will kill the fat cells. It'll make you shit razors for days too.

are you fucking kidding me? this has got to be a joke... you are posting on a ELITE FITNESS website where you are a moderator, not an OBESE MIDDLE-AGED HOUSEWIVES website.

ITA!!!!............WTF I thought this was a muscle board goddamn!!!......I really don't have anything nice to say so i'll be quiet and say nothing.

Fuck that on second thought yes I will. You know what..... that's fuck up IMO, Lipo is to dieting what Synthol is to Bodybuilding. Fuck dude, run, jog, starve yourself or something, do ATKINS. Lipo is SOOO feminine.

SQ-

Sir-Que said:
Fuck that on second thought yes I will. You know what..... that's fuck up IMO, Lipo is to dieting what Synthol is to Bodybuilding. Fuck dude, run, jog, starve yourself or something, do ATKINS. Lipo is SOOO feminine.

SQ-

Do you use gear?

Top Bottom