Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liposuction

You do not know jack shit! I have been lifting/bb since I was 18. I am by not the biggest or the most ripped, but I have had my pictures up here on this site and on my own site both when I was not in contest shape and when I was. And any veteran here will attest to my being quite terrible looking as well as pretty well ripped.

I was using/defending the Atkins diet on here long before you and I still advocate it.

When you reach 39+ work 40 hours a week, have kids, go to graduate school full time, serve in the military reserve, work out and diet you let me know if you are still ripped up and ready to go.

But, you know what, I don't have to justify jack to you. If your method works for you then fine. I view it as a tool, just as I do steroids, diet, working out, etc.

Then you have ZERO arguement! If you can't see this than you are completely blind.

That's it....that's your whole point....no more argument than that??:p

How could YOU possibly compare sport supplementation (advanced or otherwise) to an actual physical O.R. procedure done by a doctor...YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS STOP IT.

CHESTY:

First of let me tell you that I am fundamentaly and rudimentarily against these Vanity Op's that pose as quick fixes, lipo's, tummy tuck's, breast implants etc.

No you don't have to justify jack to me , however this is a Fitness board and quite frankly IMO this totally diametrical to the very principles that brought most of here in the first place. Any diehard mofo who loves the thrill of taking weights and pushing their body to the "Point" will obviously be oppossed to any idea of someone getting an operation to remove fat. I do believe to each it's own, but expect something to be said on a fitness board.

If you told me you 55+ pushing sixty I still would have something to say about a Man (you or anybody) getting lipo. Are you saying that once we get to a certain age and circumstances we should just throw in the towel and go see the Doc. I ain't saying your giving up but it sure as hell sounds like it to me.

SQ-

Make sure you do it for the right reasons. Don't get me wrong, I love looking at sexy girls, but make sure you will be happy with yourself.

Make sure they know what they are doing. My relative had it done and they sucked out to much fat on one of her legs and it left a big dent.

LOL at all these 20 year olds who don't know what the hell they're talking about.

good luck with the procedure if you go ahead with it.

Thanks,

I guess they are right, I have given up and I am copping out!

But, at least I know what I am doing. I wonder how steroid (oops sport supplementation) is healthier and more real? Do against vanity procedures such as lipo? Get a clue.

What in fuck do you think taking steroids is? Going to the gym? Buying nice clothes and cars, etc? Listen up! You pump your body full of chemicals and call yourself healthy. This is not because you are vain? Gimme a break! If you were not vain, you would not desire bigger muscles, a chisled look, etc. You use drugs, I have too, I will use whatever means is available to me because it is part of the territory. You just think that drugs are not cheating and not a vanity ploy

Whatever,!

Gymgurl said:
Make sure they know what they are doing. My relative had it done and they sucked out to much fat on one of her legs and it left a big dent.

That can be fixed.........they just put more fat back in....weird but can be done.....

Lipo is a means to an end -- the end of stubborn fat pockets that has been determined can be impossible to get rid of via diet & exercise alone........there are just some who cannot lose certain areas, women especially...

Chesty -- I'm sure you'll be very pleased with your results. How did the consultation go?

Very well. I mentioned several areas I was interested in and the doc imediatly told me I was better off leaving those areas alone. In particular the area around the nips. I was concerened cause on one cycle I got really tender and they sort of oozed a little and ever since then they have always looked funny to me. But he told me it was due to my pecs being a little smaller than they usually are. Told me he could do it but that it could lead to them collapsing leaving a big dent and that it couldn't be fixed.

Basically he told me what would be best and what to leave alone. That in itself told me that he knows what he is doing.

A little off the sides, back and the lower stomach. Judging from what I have and what will go, I think I will be pleased. Especially after I have been able to work out afterwards.

chesty said:
For the record I am 39. Feel like 25 and with the exception of the handles and the area around the belly button I look mid to late 20's.

39! Now I understand your stress... I was 39...until yesterday. A day I have been fearing for the past five years...

Well, now from experience I can tell you Chesty: calm down. As long as you truly feel and act 25, becoming 40 doesn't seem to make a difference!

But...wait! What is this ache in my heart!!! Aaaarrgh! :D

chesty said:
Very well. I mentioned several areas I was interested in and the doc imediatly told me I was better off leaving those areas alone. In particular the area around the nips. I was concerened cause on one cycle I got really tender and they sort of oozed a little and ever since then they have always looked funny to me. But he told me it was due to my pecs being a little smaller than they usually are. Told me he could do it but that it could lead to them collapsing leaving a big dent and that it couldn't be fixed.

Basically he told me what would be best and what to leave alone. That in itself told me that he knows what he is doing.

A little off the sides, back and the lower stomach. Judging from what I have and what will go, I think I will be pleased. Especially after I have been able to work out afterwards.

Well, when a PS tells you not to do things -- it makes me think he's not just in it for the money. How much will it cost you? If you need any advice for recovery or what to expect, let me know via pm or whatever......

Top Bottom