Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lebron does he stay or go?

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
2ew3284.jpg

New York has assembled a committee of Spike Lee, Chris Rock, Tracy Morgan, Donald Trump, Whoopee Goldberg, and Alec Baldwin to recruit Lebron James.

Cleveland paid homage to Lebron, with the hopes of enticing him to stay, by presenting a professional dance act exhibited in his honor, at a local Cleveland shopping mall.

David Geffen the owner of the Clippers can offer marketing, more entertainment, and an inside track into making Lebron into a larger media giant than he already is.

Miami has Duane Wade, and Pat Riley and the city is trying to seduce him into picking them.

It appears to me, that Lebron does not quite have the same dominant, media seductive personality as Jordan, however in a more interconnected, world where marketing has become more pervasive, this athlete is getting treated more like a greek god in classical greek culture.

New York, New Jersey, Miami, Los Angeles, Miami, ensnare him.
July 1 it all starts up and he will probably make a decision within that month. I'm curious...

Where do you think Lebron will end up?

Why would he want to be in the shadow of the greatest player ever for the rest of his career? He'll never equal Jordan's # of rings with the Bulls.

Why would he want to be in the shadow of the greatest player ever for the rest of his career? He'll never equal Jordan's # of rings with the Bulls.

I agree...
Of course, how old was Jordan before he got his first one?
Does Lebron have the same endurance?

Jordan was his idol and they are good friends I think the challenge alone will bring him to Chicago.

On Mike and Mike on ESPN, they like Chicago as the favorite on paper. They say it's tween Miami, with bosh-wade-riley, then chicago, then new york. All opinion based, they still are just guessing.

Top Bottom