Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does he stay or does he go? Bet on the City.

LOL @ Stephen A. Smith coming out and confirming that LeBron and Bosh both will sign with Miami..

This is why he doesn't work for ESPN anymore. While it may happen, you can't just guess well in advance just so if you're right you can say you were first. There is a thing called journalism. It's Chicago or Miami, and my guess is Bosh/Bron are going to the same team. I don't see him going to NY.. He'll stay in Cleveland before he goes to the Knicks. It's a better team, and he's from there. He wants to win a ring and Donnie Walsh isn't going to get him a better supporting cast.

sigh. i love you bro, so i'm not going to pwn your lack of nba knowledge again. i'll save my breath.you clearly don't understand the respective cap situations or tradeable assets of each team.

and stephen a smith is a retard(he said last week that lebron was probably going to the knicks)...but chris broussard is the BIGGEST retard. he's like a cornier gayer more annoying version of steven a. smith. i honestly wish many things happen to him..

like if i had a genie or santa clause, chris broussard would get fucked up

why's that?

because the knicks haven't had a dynasty yet. so if you win a few championships, you become the face of nyc basketball. who is it now, like patrick ewing? lolz.

also, nyc area is easily the most massive market and you will be getting all kinds of $$ from appearances and endorsements that you wouldn't have playing in a smaller market like miami.

also nyc has more influence and stuff going on than any other city, so if you're going to be a hero somewhere, you may as well be hero somewhere where hero status gets you a lot

because the knicks haven't had a dynasty yet. so if you win a few championships, you become the face of nyc basketball. who is it now, like patrick ewing? lolz.

also, nyc area is easily the most massive market and you will be getting all kinds of $$ from appearances and endorsements that you wouldn't have playing in a smaller market like miami.

also nyc has more influence and stuff going on than any other city, so if you're going to be a hero somewhere, you may as well be hero somewhere where hero status gets you a lot

miami is a pretty big market...not as big as NYC obviously. the thing about miami though is that no one gives a shit about basketball. even when they were winning you could still get seats pretty easily. the knicks BLOW and have blown for the past decade and are still always sold out. thats how much people in NYC love basketball.

miami = fairweather fans

and the dolphins will always be #1 in town. UM football and the dolphins are pretty much the only thing people care about.

no one shows up to marlins or heats game (except on opening day or when all the transplanted NYers show up to root for their team)

Off topic, but U think LaDanian's got anything in the tank?

100%

Everyone says he's washed up, but he's not. He played on a completely passing oriented team (thanks to Norv turner) and behind a really undersized and shitty run blocking line. The chargers only the ran the ball to show they weren't passing on every single down. Despite that he still had like 12-13 TD's. His YPC were shitty becasue of the above and most of those carries were in goal line situations where you don't churn out big yards because the line is stacked and you don't have far to go.

put him behind the best offensive line in football that's heavily run oriented and you're going to see a different player. he doesn't even have to be the man, is the great part.They have so many weapons on offense. Shonn Greene is a stud...they'll be a great 1,2 punch.

The man is on a mission. He's pissed that most outsiders think he has nothing left. Both the jets players and coaching staff have been saying dude is hungry and has a chip on his shoulder..and that he hasnt lost that much of a step.

100%

Everyone says he's washed up, but he's not. He played on a completely passing oriented team (thanks to Norv turner) and behind a really undersized and shitty run blocking line. The chargers only the ran the ball to show they weren't passing on every single down. Despite that he still had like 12-13 TD's. His YPC were shitty becasue of the above and most of those carries were in goal line situations where you don't churn out big yards because the line is stacked and you don't have far to go.

put him behind the best offensive line in football that's heavily run oriented and you're going to see a different player. he doesn't even have to be the man, is the great part.They have so many weapons on offense. Shonn Greene is a stud...they'll be a great 1,2 punch.

The man is on a mission. He's pissed that most outsiders think he has nothing left. Both the jets players and coaching staff have been saying dude is hungry and has a chip on his shoulder..and that he hasnt lost that much of a step.

I know you probably cant stand skip bayless, lol, however, I like him from time to time. Didn't agree with his take of LT being done.

I think it's gonna be a great 1 2 punch as well. The AFC east is the best divison in the NFL.

I know you probably cant stand skip bayless, lol, however, I like him from time to time. Didn't agree with his take of LT being done.

I think it's gonna be a great 1 2 punch as well. The AFC east is the best divison in the NFL.

skip bayless....what a clown.

seriously, they should rename it BSPN. If skip bayless said it, it's probably the opposite of what is going to happen no matter what it is.

the only credible and well respected people or journalists they have are on the football side. Like Schefter and some of their analysts (Bruschi, Dilfer, Jaworski)

Top Bottom