Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does he stay or does he go? Bet on the City.

i hope to god shaq and chris paul don't go there in the next few years....
or i will quit watching basketball
LOL why do you care what Shaq does?

Dude will be lucky to be in the league in the next few years, let alone back on the heat. If the Heat don't win it all, I could see Paul going. Just because he could play the, "they couldn't win without me" card.

When they were talking about the C's bringing in shaq to replace Perk for the first 6-8 weeks I didn't know what to think.

Now that they signed J.O'Neal that thoughts out the door

When they were talking about the C's bringing in shaq to replace Perk for the first 6-8 weeks I didn't know what to think.

Now that they signed J.O'Neal that thoughts out the door
J O'neal is a much better fit than Shaq. I didn't like that it was for the full MLE, but after seeing some of the other contracts being signed it's a good deal. Haywood getting $55 mil? LOL.

Dan Gilbert owns Fathead. He cut the price of the LBJ one from $100 to $17.41, 1741 was the year Benedict Arnold was born.

You know why this bothers me so much?

It's not the fact he didn't go to the knicks. I was over it and so were 99.9% of knick fans before he even announced it because of all his dog and pony and bullshit. he proved he was a bitch, so i could care less.

It's not even the fact he's playing with 2 other all stars...., including 1 of the top 3 best players in the league. Even though that's a super bitch move.

It's the fact he's doing this in MIAMI....where i have to deal with all tehse stupid fairweather asshole fucks who didn't give about the heat till about 48 hours ago. They're going to be so full of themselves and so full of shit for so long.

i am gettin the most obnoxious phone calls ever today and since last night. and i'm going to have to deal with this as long as i live in florida or for the next 5 years.

But what would be fuckin awesome.....
this team puts up a goose egg in the championship column for the next 2 years. GO KOBE, GO MAGIC, GO CELTICS, GO WASHINGTON GENERALS

If the celtics keep fresh, which they seemed to do a decent job of this year....with J. Oneal, I don't see the Heat beating them. I guess I can admit it now that he's gone....Rondo and the Celtics owned Lebron. The Heat still have some serious matchup problems. I'll predict it right now....they will have one of the best regular season records in history, yet in the playoffs they fall cause that's when the Celtics and Magic start playing. If Lebron was still with the Cavs I'd be saying "FUCK" about the Celtics picking up Oneal even if we picked up someone like Bosh.

I have to do LOL'ing at Gilbert for saying the cavs will get a championship before the Heat. Unless homeboy has Mello or Kobe on tap it ain't happenin.

I love the owner's letter to Lebron. Sounded like the biggest heartbreak relationship, lyrics for a song.

Top Bottom