Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cavs owner's letter to fans..he rips lebron a new asshole ! ..pretty LOL

o and lebron is a coward. i dont care what anyone says

he took less money and left his hometown because he was scared he couldnt win a championship in clev( as the cut dry leader) and would go down in nba history as a choke artist

CW's right, it's not that lebron bolted...but that the teams he strung along now are out of the free agency picture. And they did this for a reason cause they had to make sure everyone was focused on Lebron and Miami could net Bosh without a huge bidding war. This was Lebron and Dwade's plan....have all the free agency wars focused on them, despite them already knowing where they were going...and that would allow the heat to sign someone like Bosh for not quite top dollar. If both of them had signaled early what they were doing...like men.....it's very likely Bosh might have had other offers. It was a con job to the detriment of the NBA. Lebron has utterly destroyed the cavs.....no chance now for them to go after anybody else. At least the other teams like the knicks...well they're in NY so they'll attract another star at some point. The cavs window is done now...doesn't matter how much money they now have. Lebrons gone and no other big free agents are out there.

sigh

Lebron not only showed he's a huge egomaniac, but he's a POSER (yankees, cowboys fan duh) and he's a follower.

Thats going to stick to his legacy even if he wins championships in Miami..he'll never get the accolades Jordan or Kobe's gotten for winning championships. Also i never understood why he was named "the king" to begin with when he hasnt won a damn thing.

100% agreed dutchman. he's the "self proclaimed" king. no one in the NBA would do that

he's a jester or dwade's queen if anything

lol @ reese water's take on this from the daily line. LEBRON MAY HAVE WENT SOUTH, BUT HIS MOM RODE WEST

hey CW, told you I'd see him before you did. Lol. Walked out of my gym today just as I was pulling in. I looked at him like, is that really him...and he got this look on his face like I was some fan maybe wantin his autograph. As soon as I confirmed it was him I just looked straight ahead. That's apparently what most people are doing in the gym too....he's just another black dude now, nobody cares. I don't understand what he's even still doing here. You play in Miami....go buy yourself a house in south beach.

hey CW, told you I'd see him before you did. Lol. Walked out of my gym today just as I was pulling in. I looked at him like, is that really him...and he got this look on his face like I was some fan maybe wantin his autograph. As soon as I confirmed it was him I just looked straight ahead. That's apparently what most people are doing in the gym too....he's just another black dude now, nobody cares. I don't understand what he's even still doing here. You play in Miami....go buy yourself a house in south beach.

i'm surprised he's not dead yet.

at least no one wiped off the benches for him

why is the guy working out at ho-hum gym when he has like a 30k square foot house with a bowling alley and everything else?

i'm surprised he's not dead yet.

at least no one wiped off the benches for him

why is the guy working out at ho-hum gym when he has like a 30k square foot house with a bowling alley and everything else?

I was wondering that myself. I had heard a few weeks ago that he was coming around but I assumed it had something to do with the basketball camp or whatever....but apparently he might be getting a wkt in. Shaq was coming in during the season to use the pool while he was rehabbing his thumb, so that I understand. I don't know what Lebron is doing, I gotta ask around.

And he's a skinny douche in the offseason. Only thing diesel on him was his calves, that's how I confirmed it was him although those big dopey ass shades should have told me all I need. I was just initially surprised how much upper body mass he was lacking. The legs though are ridiculous. His calves are gigantic. Almost looked comical on an otherwise tall lanky physique. This just confirms to me that these guys are roiding during the season and give the receptors a rest come offseason. You don't lose that much mass if it's legit muscle.

He can do whatever he wants. And if his skills are so bad, why do cav fans want him? LOL!

Besides who on earth wants to live in clevleand when u got miami? HELLO!

c

Besides who on earth wants to live in clevleand when u got miami? HELLO!

c

I agree but apparently homeboy still wants to live in akron. Not sure why though.....if I"m ever in there while he's working out I probably will ask that question. Maybe he's just invested too much money in all the realestae he's bought for himself and his boys....who knows. But I think he should leave....you're playing in miami so get the fuck up out of here where you're just another homeboy now and go live with people who will slob on your knob for the predetermined length of your contract situation.

Top Bottom