Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does he stay or does he go? Bet on the City.

well...here we goooo. it begins

fuckin Hawks threw a big monkey wrench in free agency by offering Joe Johnson the max w/ bird rights. 6 years 120 mil for a 29 year old shooting guard? God, that's so fuckin stupid. Most other teams could over him was 93 mil over 5 years, and that *still* was overpaying.
They knew it was the only way they'd keep him and they basically fucked themselves and everybody else. They're gonna fuck themselves with a horrible contract and that team has already hit their ceiling. they won't get any better than they were the past 2 years. No cap room for the forseable future and they'll have to give long term contracts to their other players.

Knicks are going to have to go after amare now if they want to have some leverage when they meet James. Bosh was the first choice as a sidekick but he's sending signals he wants to go to miami for the past week. Joe Johnson was the next step..and now i think amare is really the last viable option unless they swing a trade for somebody.

gonna be checking the sports ticker with OCD like tendencies for the next week. This could be incredibly anti climatic if too guys stay with their teams or musical chairs of NBA superstars. no one has an clue what's *really* going to happen

^^^ I'm starting to wonder if Lebron even knows. Dude is like the rosebowl queen, and acts like he's not sure who he wants to date. Hurricane, is way busy, so can't host. I was about to bug SL, but I thought the odds are a lil out of hand now.
Yeah we shall see. I'm still thinking NewYork. They keep changing the story, as it is so fluid, but I'm sticking to New York.

Chicago: EVEN (1 to 1 pay out)

Cleveland: +350

Miami: -140 (the new Favorites?!)

New York: +1000

New Jersey: +1000

LA Clippers: +2000

^^^ I'm starting to wonder if Lebron even knows. Dude is like the rosebowl queen, and acts like he's not sure who he wants to date. Hurricane, is way busy, so can't host. I was about to bug SL, but I thought the odds are a lil out of hand now.
Yeah we shall see. I'm still thinking NewYork. They keep changing the story, as it is so fluid, but I'm sticking to New York.

Chicago: EVEN (1 to 1 pay out)

Cleveland: +350

Miami: -140 (the new Favorites?!)

New York: +1000

New Jersey: +1000

LA Clippers: +2000

those odds are stupid. the bookmakers just go off what they hear in the media.

I almost feel like Lebron in is heart wants the knicks to give him a reason to come play for him. I think he wants to go there, but they need someone else to commit to go with him. If they don't get anyone else out of the top 5 (wade,bosh,amare,JJ) then i think they're fucked.Carlos boozer is not that good and injury prone. Plus after he torched the cavs years back on a verbal agreement I don't think lebron is too eager to play with him lol.

Wade is obviously not going anywhere even though he's visiting other teams as a courtesy, and bosh looks all but certain to miami. So that leaves amare as the only real chip that can lure him. Unless they can somehow swing a trade out of nowhere for Tony Parker or Melo (who the nuggets are considering trading if he doesn't sign an extension now). They might even do that anyways if they signed the other guys. They have curry's expiring contract and can probably package Wilson Chandler in there also. Although i would think the nuggets would want gallinari and someone to take on Nene's horrible contract.

if bosh goes to miami are they gonna make him play center?

it depends who else they get. they pretty much have a bare roster.They want him at PF, but if they have no one else they'll probably use him at center. They've had crappy centers for the past couple of years since shaq got traded and zo retired, so i'm sure it won't be a big deal if it's a no name guy in the middle.

it's just mario chalmers and michael beasley right now on the team until d wade resigns lol. they have a shitload of work to do

Hookers always make the move easier.

those odds are stupid. the bookmakers just go off what they hear in the media.

I almost feel like Lebron in is heart wants the knicks to give him a reason to come play for him. I think he wants to go there, but they need someone else to commit to go with him. If they don't get anyone else out of the top 5 (wade,bosh,amare,JJ) then i think they're fucked.Carlos boozer is not that good and injury prone. Plus after he torched the cavs years back on a verbal agreement I don't think lebron is too eager to play with him lol.

Wade is obviously not going anywhere even though he's visiting other teams as a courtesy, and bosh looks all but certain to miami. So that leaves amare as the only real chip that can lure him. Unless they can somehow swing a trade out of nowhere for Tony Parker or Melo (who the nuggets are considering trading if he doesn't sign an extension now). They might even do that anyways if they signed the other guys. They have curry's expiring contract and can probably package Wilson Chandler in there also. Although i would think the nuggets would want gallinari and someone to take on Nene's horrible contract.

LeBron to Make his Decision Quickly? | Countdown2LeBron.com- LeBron James 2010 Free Agency Source
As early as the 4th he's gonna make a decision. Could go until the 7th. However, that tells me, he's pretty much made up his mind, or leaning a specific direction. I imagine if he hasn't he would be very, very exhausted. I'm starting to think he's gonna stay. Still pulling for NYC, though.

LeBron to Make his Decision Quickly? | Countdown2LeBron.com- LeBron James 2010 Free Agency Source
As early as the 4th he's gonna make a decision. Could go until the 7th. However, that tells me, he's pretty much made up his mind, or leaning a specific direction. I imagine if he hasn't he would be very, very exhausted. I'm starting to think he's gonna stay. Still pulling for NYC, though.

naw, he hasn't made up his mind for the most part it seems. but he's had enough time to think about it. he wants to see what moves people make and what everyone has to say and he'll make his decision quickly.

he's probably just sick of the circus and wants to move on with his life so he can stop hiding from the media.

reading reports of amare to the Knicks.....he's not going back to the suns.

they're in contract negotiations now, still working out the #'s.

knicks need this badly to get some leverage with bronbron

Top Bottom