Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does he stay or does he go? Bet on the City.

just seeing or hearing the name skip bayless puts me in a bad mood

I know, as soon as those words left my mouth, I was like, fuck it, I'll say it.

He's pompus, geigh, and kind represents the 21st wasp, still I kinda dig it from time to time.
Other times' I'm like, Panzy.

I know, as soon as those words left my mouth, I was like, fuck it, I'll say it.

He's pompus, geigh, and kind represents the 21st wasp, still I kinda dig it from time to time.
Other times' I'm like, Panzy.

dude is such a douche; he doesn't respect his profession or sports at all and says stupid controversial shit on purpose just for publicity.

After calling troy aikman gay and saying the longhorns didn't belong in the 2005 national title game I wanted to stab him.

he's made a career out of being horribly wrong about everything. he's a girlier version of ann coulter

dude is such a douche; he doesn't respect his profession or sports at all and says stupid controversial shit on purpose just for publicity.

After calling troy aikman gay and saying the longhorns didn't belong in the 2005 national title game I wanted to stab him.

he's made a career out of being horribly wrong about everything. he's a girlier version of ann coulter

LOL...
I'm not that familiar with him.
He called Aikman gay? Holy shit, Now I see dude in a different light.
LOL, at I wanted to stab him.
Yeah I feel U.

My vote is for NYC. I think he wants to be the guy who turns a team around and have it built around him - if he goes to the Knicks they have leverage to get guys like Bosh who will always be 2nd banana to anyone decent and just wants to make the playoffs. That discounts Miami, he'd be an idiot to go to the Clippers or the Nets. Chicago has an inside track but I really think he's not going there.

My vote is for NYC. I think he wants to be the guy who turns a team around and have it built around him - if he goes to the Knicks they have leverage to get guys like Bosh who will always be 2nd banana to anyone decent and just wants to make the playoffs. That discounts Miami, he'd be an idiot to go to the Clippers or the Nets. Chicago has an inside track but I really think he's not going there.

I think U are right, thing is oddsmakers, and media says we are wrong.

sigh. i love you bro, so i'm not going to pwn your lack of nba knowledge again. i'll save my breath.you clearly don't understand the respective cap situations or tradeable assets of each team.

and stephen a smith is a retard(he said last week that lebron was probably going to the knicks)...but chris broussard is the BIGGEST retard. he's like a cornier gayer more annoying version of steven a. smith. i honestly wish many things happen to him..

like if i had a genie or santa clause, chris broussard would get fucked up
lack of knowledge? if you think i'm way wrong then let me hear it. understanding cap restrictions/tradeable assets? what does that have to do with this scenario? chicago and miami can both offer max contracts to bron/bosh. there are no cap restrictions there. that's money they have that they can pay. tradeable assets? this only comes into play with bosh and a sign and trade. either way the knicks roster is full of shit, they don't have any tradeable assets, but a team like chi and even mia do.

lack of knowledge? if you think i'm way wrong then let me hear it. understanding cap restrictions/tradeable assets? what does that have to do with this scenario? chicago and miami can both offer max contracts to bron/bosh. there are no cap restrictions there. that's money they have that they can pay. tradeable assets? this only comes into play with bosh and a sign and trade. either way the knicks roster is full of shit, they don't have any tradeable assets, but a team like chi and even mia do.

New York's roster is shit.
True, they have been enticing him ala JayZ, and superfriends celebrity committee...

a.)wrong - It has to do with future flexibility and what pieces you can add in the next year or two. These teams won't be overnight NBA championships. no matter where he goes they'd have to fill roster spots. Cap space next year or expiring contracts = Add even another stud. Some teams can maybe sign them outright but then are locked into long term contracts with their entire roster.

b.) Wrong wrong wrong. Chicago can't offer 2 max contracts. Only 1 and change. Miami with dwade can only offer 1 and change. but they also have NOBODY on their roster...literally. if they do that proposed sign and trade for bosh, they'll literally only have 2 players on their roster lol. brush up your numbers son. The heat and knicks are the only ones with cap room to sign 2 max OUTRIGHT. and that max # is different for each player. Amare's # is higher than Bosh and Lebron's because of his tenure in the league. it's scaled.

c.) anyone who thinks the knicks roster is shit is a jerkoff and needs to start watching games and understanding basketball. the pieces they have there are legit to build around superstars. THEY are not superstars, but they'd be a helluva supporting cast to 2 studs.The problem is no one realizes this because the knicks get bashed in the media so much and they've been so terrible that they automatically assume that anything associated with is bad without looking at facts or tape or anything.

Gallinari is barely 21 years old, and the guy was putting up 20 points+ a game towards the end of the season and shoots 40% from 3. He's already becoming Dirk Light, except that he's not a soft ass pussy. He's only going to get better. Melo gave him mad props last year and said he's tough as nails and thought he's going to turn out to be awesome. you have someone like lebron to open the lane up and galinari's game is going to go another level. instead of playing with losers that knew they weren't going to be here.. acquired solely for cap space.

Wilson chandler is no slouch either and he's only 23. He's a really good 2 way player and can create his own shot. 6-8/6-9 that can play 3 different positions and defend the best player on the opposing team. It's not by accident the guy averaged about 16 points a game on a team that had NO point guard last year. Of course you never heard of him because people are too busy making knick jokes then actually following anything legitimate

Then you have bill walker, who the celtics gave away. Great instant offense off the bench and super athletic. The knicks got lucky on this one because he was a "throw in" and turned out to be the best player in the trade. he's a good depth guy

Toney douglas also is in his 2nd year...former ACC defensive player of the year. He's not a pure point guard yet but when the knicks finally decided to start him because Duhon is beyond terrible, they won a bunch of games in a row and he was the catalyst. He was putting up 20 points and 6-7 assists when he finally got his chance to start. he's inconsistent and needs to learn behind a real PG, but there's talent there.

So i don't want to hear about dumbasses that think Brook Lopez and Devin Harris are the fuckin saviors or that Joakhim noah = championship. as much as i love a fellow gator that i've even met a couple times, people keep mentioning him like he's instant championship. he's a 10/10 ish guy. Derek rose is a stud...fine, but people keep thorwing in how great that team is like Noah is the next Karl Malone. It took him his 3rd season to average double figures in anything and it was a double double...not 20/10.

That's why i'm confident in the knicks. Because the people making these decisions actually study rosters and tape and understand basketball. Not just hear it through the grapevine or not know about a few guys because their team sucks. The free agents have done their homework. And as far as organization they have the upper hand due to ownership that will spend money regardless of the luxury tax, one of the most respected GM's in the game, and one of the best offensive coaches in the game. Chicago has a hated/jew owner, a new coach. Miami has Pat riley..true, but Mickey Arison isn't George Steinbrenner. He doesn't open his wallet that liberally and has restricted Riley in the past. And the nets? They have some shady russian owner who fired their GM in a press conference without even telling him first, then caused one of the most respected people in basketball in Rod Thorn to step down. They're pretty much in chaos

it really fuckin pisses me off when people have no idea what the fuck they're talking about, but really think they do. Or regurgitate what they heard on BSPN...which is truly becoming a mockery of journalism. They are so ratings oriented they'll do whatever it takes to cause a controversy or attract more viewers. it's become pathetic and they've lost a great deal of respect from other members of the media in the past couple of years

a.)wrong - It has to do with future flexibility and what pieces you can add in the next year or two. These teams won't be overnight NBA championships. no matter where he goes they'd have to fill roster spots. Cap space next year or expiring contracts = Add even another stud. Some teams can maybe sign them outright but then are locked into long term contracts with their entire roster.

b.) Wrong wrong wrong. Chicago can't offer 2 max contracts. Only 1 and change. Miami with dwade can only offer 1 and change. but they also have NOBODY on their roster...literally. if they do that proposed sign and trade for bosh, they'll literally only have 2 players on their roster lol. brush up your numbers son

c.) anyone who thinks the knicks roster is shit is a jerkoff and needs to start watching games and understanding basketball. the pieces they have there are legit to build around superstars. The problem is no one realizes this because the knicks get bashed in the media so much and they've been so terrible that they automatically assume that anything associated with is bad without looking at facts or tape or anything.

Gallinari is barely 21 years old, and the guy was putting up 20 points+ a game towards the end of the season and shoots 40% from 3. He's already becoming Dirk Light, except that he's not a soft ass pussy. He's only going to get better. Melo gave him mad props last year and said he's tough as nails and thought he's going to turn out to be awesome. you have someone like lebron to open the lane up and galinari's game is going to go another level. instead of playing with losers that knew they weren't going to be here.. acquired solely for cap space.

Wilson chandler is no slouch either and he's only 23. He's a really good 2 way player and can create his own shot. 6-8/6-9 that can play 3 different positions and defend the best player on the opposing team. It's not by accident the guy averaged about 16 points a game on a team that had NO point guard last year. Of course you never heard of him because people are too busy making knick jokes then actually following anything legitimate

Then you have bill walker, who the celtics gave away. Great instant offense off the bench and super athletic. The knicks got lucky on this one because he was a "throw in" and turned out to be the best player in the trade. he's a good depth guy

Toney douglas also is in his 2nd year...former ACC defensive player of the year. He's not a pure point guard yet but when the knicks finally decided to start him because Duhon is beyond terrible, they won a bunch of games in a row and he was the catalyst. He was putting up 20 points and 6-7 assists when he finally got his chance to start. he's inconsistent and needs to learn behind a real PG, but there's talent there.

So i don't want to hear about dumbasses that think Brook Lopez and Devin Harris are the fuckin saviors or that Joakhim noah = championship. as much as i love a fellow gator that i've even met a couple times, people keep mentioning him like he's instant championship. he's a 10/10 ish guy. Derek rose is a stud...fine, but people keep thorwing in how great that team is like Noah is the next Karl Malone.

That's why i'm confident in the knicks. Because the people making these decisions actually study rosters and tape and understand basketball. Not just hear it through the grapevine or not know about a few guys because their team sucks.

it really fuckin pisses me off when people have no idea what the fuck they're talking about, but really think they do

LOL, bro... I want him to be in the same city I'm gonna be in.
I think he's gonna end up there. You were right, i'm now hearing they want Joe Johnson to entice lebron.
You obviously understand the collective bargaining, the nuances here, I'm just digging on the Shogun like machinations, how fluid the dynamic is, continuously shifting. The GodFatheresque rhythm is all moving at.

this is exactly why Gallinari is gonna be a good player in this league. He said "I want to guard Carmelo". Then carmelo started talking a bunch of shit after he hit a few shots...gallinari talked shit back and said "give me the ball" and made it rain. Not all europeans are soft...as he's been proving.

Top Bottom