Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does he stay or does he go? Bet on the City.

I agree with princesca, this guys ego got to big even for cleveland fans who honestly....can put up with alot.

Cleveland needs to rebuild the city sans primadonna athletes acting like they own it.

Oh, and I bet miami isn't as successful as they think they will be. You watch, 3 huge ginormous ego's "WILL" clash. I know Lebron and Wade are friends...and maybe they will be for that "1st" championship. But after a few years mark my words one of em is going to show up in a club and rap about how the other can lick his ass ala shaq. As much as I hate to say it....Lebron probably would have done himself a favor going to NY although that probably wasn't going to work out with Stoudemire.

He's gonna be second fiddle to Wade in Miami too...you watch. Wade already has rings in Miami, that's his team....it'll never be Lebrons team. Bosh and Wade I think would have worked cause Bosh would understand his place....Lebron will not.

just heard they dumped beasley for a 2nd rounder and signed mike miller..

i would still bet miami doesn't win it all next year. the supporting cast is going to be garbage, and wade is the only proven winner on the team.

but lebron is definitely a fag for the way he handled this. you wanna play with your 2 buddies, cool do it. i was only okay with making a spectacle out of it if he stayed with cleveland.

just heard they dumped beasley for a 2nd rounder and signed mike miller..

i would still bet miami doesn't win it all next year. the supporting cast is going to be garbage, and wade is the only proven winner on the team.

but lebron is definitely a fag for the way he handled this. you wanna play with your 2 buddies, cool do it. i was only okay with making a spectacle out of it if he stayed with cleveland.

gimme 3-1 and i'll bet you

gimme 3-1 and i'll bet you
How about you give me 3-1 and I'll bet you.

Miami is going to be the favorite to win it all, so why would I give you odds? Not sure if Vegas has made odds for it yet, but you aren't getting anywhere near even money on that bet, let alone odds.

i'll bet you miami doesn't win the championship this year.

this isn't boston. Boston had way more pieces. It's going to be the 3 ego-migos, mike miller, mario chalmers and 2nd round picks. Are these guys going to play 40 minutes a game for 100 games a season?

The LAKERS are still the team to beat. And who's gonna guard dwight howard? Rupaul? He doesn't even want to play center. Howard will go for 60 on him. Kobe is probably licking his chops right now and gonna spend the netire offseason in the gym. You can already feel him wanting to take down this team by himself. Don't be surprised if he drops 50 on them when they play the heat.

The basketball gods will shine down and bring karma into the picture. Every team in the NBA will go gunning for them. Just watch.

and puddles STFU you rotund male pattern baldness fuck. you don't even watch basketball. the only correlation you have to basketball is that your head is about the size of one

jesus christ cw..:lmao:

I agree though, don't see that team taking on the lakers. And if anyone thinks they're going to walk through the east are fooling themselves.

I honestly didn't have a problem if Lebron left, waddya gonna do? But the way he did this.....wtf?

Calm down CW! lol

He should have signed with the Knicks IMO.
Obviously his agent and internal people know something about that orginization that we don't. In the end I don't think he trusted the Knicks and their business structure or philosophy.
Plus if 4 years went by without a ring, the NY media and fans would eat him up and shit him out.
Coulda pwned the world with marketing and all regardless.

Guy's a dutchbag for sure.
LOL@ Miami
What kinda legacy can you build with the HEAT? ROFLMAO

i hope to god shaq and chris paul don't go there in the next few years....
or i will quit watching basketball

Top Bottom