Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does he stay or does he go? Bet on the City.

It's gonna be interesting... I bet within July, he's already made his choice.

he's had an assload of time to think about it. I'm sure he's leaning a couple of different ways (but wont show his hand).He just needs to hear the team's pitches and see what he's comfortable with.

i'm pretty sure within the first week we'll know who he's going to.

Apparently he was apartment hunting in Manhattan a week or so ago...that bodes well, but who knows. I honestly don't believe anything that's coming out of anyone's mouth these days. Especially that faggot Chris Broussard. The guy has instantly leap frogged everyone on my "who i'd punch in the face" list. ESPN should just become a 24/7 circus channel

All I know is, if lebron comes to NYC the city is going to go fuckin bananas. you'll see like corpses rising up from graveyards and dancing. thriller style

9 years of pretty much shit basketball for the biggest basketball market in the US is a tragedy.

if he could be guaranteed a championship no matter where he went, manhattan would def be the sickest place for him for that to happen

he's had an assload of time to think about it. I'm sure he's leaning a couple of different ways (but wont show his hand).He just needs to hear the team's pitches and see what he's comfortable with.

i'm pretty sure within the first week we'll know who he's going to.

Apparently he was apartment hunting in Manhattan a week or so ago...that bodes well, but who knows. I honestly don't believe anything that's coming out of anyone's mouth these days. Especially that faggot Chris Broussard. The guy has instantly leap frogged everyone on my "who i'd punch in the face" list. ESPN should just become a 24/7 circus channel

All I know is, if lebron comes to NYC the city is going to go fuckin bananas. you'll see like corpses rising up from graveyards and dancing. thriller style

9 years of pretty much shit basketball for the biggest basketball market in the US is a tragedy.

I saw that bout the apartment. Prolly close to Hunter College, you'd know that better than me.

I just don't see him playing with Wade. I mean, that's a friendship that would suffer I would think. They can't be that retarded.

I saw that bout the apartment. Prolly close to Hunter College, you'd know that better than me.

I just don't see him playing with Wade. I mean, that's a friendship that would suffer I would think. They can't be that retarded.

apparently he looked at 2.

one was 14 mil, the other 12. the latest one he looked at was in the village.

the first one he looked at was at the columbus circle towers.

this crib is fuckin RIDICULOUS lol. i need to print pictures of that shit and put it on my wall to look at everytime i feel lazy. imagine waking up to that view everyday. gotta be the best view in the city

LeBron James Apartment Hunting In New York? (PHOTOS)

apparently he looked at 2.

one was 14 mil, the other 12. the latest one he looked at was in the village.

the first one he looked at was at the columbus circle towers.

this crib is fuckin RIDICULOUS lol. i need to print pictures of that shit and put it on my wall to look at everytime i feel lazy. imagine waking up to that view everyday. gotta be the best view in the city

LeBron James Apartment Hunting In New York? (PHOTOS)

The view from that Kitchen. I'm intimidated just seeing pics.

Wow.

LOL @ Stephen A. Smith coming out and confirming that LeBron and Bosh both will sign with Miami..

This is why he doesn't work for ESPN anymore. While it may happen, you can't just guess well in advance just so if you're right you can say you were first. There is a thing called journalism. It's Chicago or Miami, and my guess is Bosh/Bron are going to the same team. I don't see him going to NY.. He'll stay in Cleveland before he goes to the Knicks. It's a better team, and he's from there. He wants to win a ring and Donnie Walsh isn't going to get him a better supporting cast.

LOL @ Stephen A. Smith coming out and confirming that LeBron and Bosh both will sign with Miami..

This is why he doesn't work for ESPN anymore. While it may happen, you can't just guess well in advance just so if you're right you can say you were first. There is a thing called journalism. It's Chicago or Miami, and my guess is Bosh/Bron are going to the same team. I don't see him going to NY.. He'll stay in Cleveland before he goes to the Knicks. It's a better team, and he's from there. He wants to win a ring and Donnie Walsh isn't going to get him a better supporting cast.

Are you serious?

Already... I just can't believe it's gonna be Miami, Wade/Bosh/Bron there? However, he may feel that the big 3 in Boston got there through the same route.
It's getting more interesting. The kewl thing is how we all evaluate the decision making process.

That's what I dig.

Top Bottom