Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cavs owner's letter to fans..he rips lebron a new asshole ! ..pretty LOL

The only reason why he wanted him IS BECAUSE HE IS FUCKING AWESOME.

The fact that a player of his skills left, makes him sound like a jilted ex-gf. If he sucks so bad, why are you pissed? Do you write letters like tihs when OTHER cavs go to other teams or are fired by you? Are they "betraying" cleveland?

Miami or Cleveland. NO brainer. I'm sure he's reading his letter on some yacht shipping cristal.

c

you have no idea what you're talking about.you don't even know anything about basketball

and this situation apparently

I have no doubt that Lebron doesn't give two shits. I think you have to feel for Gilbert cause if he had known sometime ago that Lebron was leaving he could have aggessively gone after some other players. Same could be said about other teams. I mean it's possible that Cleveland could have gone after Nowitzki or Stoudemire, I mean who knows...they might not have wanted to come if they thought Lebron wasn't going to be there. But still....give your team some options. Dick move.

The only reason why he wanted him IS BECAUSE HE IS FUCKING AWESOME.

The fact that a player of his skills left, makes him sound like a jilted ex-gf. If he sucks so bad, why are you pissed? Do you write letters like tihs when OTHER cavs go to other teams or are fired by you? Are they "betraying" cleveland?

Miami or Cleveland. NO brainer. I'm sure he's reading his letter on some yacht shipping cristal.

c

If that owner was so serious about winning, he would have given LeBron a championship-caliber supporting cast. I don't blame LeBron for wanting to win. As for the prime-time special drama, yeah it was unusual...but in this media-oriented society, it seemed like the right thing to do to me from an entertainment standpoint.

I dont find this surprising. Players get traded and move around all the time. People are hating on Lebron because he's looking for a championship and he can't win it on his own. He's moving to a better team where his efforts and talent wont go to waste.

I understand the way he went about it was fucked...but spare me the drama please lol and cry me a damn river

Top Bottom