Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cavs owner's letter to fans..he rips lebron a new asshole ! ..pretty LOL

Hey we have the same TVs and we watch the same games...

We dont even have Bosh anymore so we're pretty much fucked

you may have the same tv's, but you certainly don't watch the same games.

or else the vancouver grizzlies would still exist.

you guys are too busy watching hockey considering the seasons run at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME

you may have the same tv's, but you certainly don't watch the same games.

or else the vancouver grizzlies would still exist.

you guys are too busy watching hockey considering the seasons run at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME

I don't watch hockey which makes me a rare breed

Honestly I dont see what the big deal is.
James Played out his contract. He took the cvs from being a fuggin joke to the best record in the NBA for several seasons with a subpar cast in which his only help came from an oft injured ilgauskas, inconsistant play from Mo Williams, and an aged Shaq.
As an athlete you do what you need to in order to win. If this means leaving an organization who is offering no help and who no good players want to play for then so be it. He is a free agent, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

That being said, I beleive Miami was not the best move he couldve made. Id of liked to see him in Chicago. James, Boozer, Rose, Noah, and Dang would of made a unstoppable team

Honestly I dont see what the big deal is.
James Played out his contract. He took the cvs from being a fuggin joke to the best record in the NBA for several seasons with a subpar cast in which his only help came from an oft injured ilgauskas, inconsistant play from Mo Williams, and an aged Shaq.
As an athlete you do what you need to in order to win. If this means leaving an organization who is offering no help and who no good players want to play for then so be it. He is a free agent, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

That being said, I beleive Miami was not the best move he couldve made. Id of liked to see him in Chicago. James, Boozer, Rose, Noah, and Dang would of made a unstoppable team

sigh
people are so missing the point. Well, at least not logical people anyways. Most people realize this fortunately.

it's not WHAT he did, it's how he did it. He basically put on this huge charade when he already made his mind up MONTHS ago if not years ago that he was going to miami, so teams could go to Akron and grovel at his feet... did this stupid ESPN special and showed what an ego maniac is, and then didn't even tell the team that tried to everything he could for him (including sacrificing any future cap flexibility) that he was leaving. He spit and shit on his hometown, the city, his old teammates and ownership...and the NBA. Had he quietly said "im going to the heat" and told the cavs this a week before..then this reaction wouldn't have been the case.

Chris Bosh basically admitted at their press conference that they colluded on this months ago. Shady business by stringing a long all these other organizations.

Lebron not only showed he's a huge egomaniac, but he's a POSER (yankees, cowboys fan duh) and he's a follower.

this new trio = the three Ego-migos = the 3 dogs

Alpha dog = dwade
Beta dog = lebron
Lap dog = bosh

if they don't win at least 4 championships in the 6 years, or win at least 1 in the first 2 years it will be considered the biggest fail in NBA history. I hope kobe has 2-3 years of Black Mamba left in him and dwight howard clothelines Chris Bosh next year. lets not forget D-wade and chris bosh have missed extensive time in their careers..don't be shocked if one of them has a significant injury especially now that the enforcers will probably make a reappareance in basketball.

Again

These guys are businessmen first and foremost. And this "charade" gave ESPN and a thousand other newspapers, talk shows, etc etc tons and tons of material to work with and make a shitload of $$$ over. Im sure Bron and his "team" got a pretty decent kickback for it too.
I dont know why people get knocked for exploiting their talents and fame. Especially in an era where nobodies get famous just for being famous(ie the reality tv era). So dont kid yourself into thinking that all this wasnt contrived to make great ratings, tons of controversy, drama, and a shitload of $$.

Personally I hope the best for lebron and his decision to go play with wade and bosh in miami(even though im a Bulls fan). At the end of the day u gotta go do what makes you happy. And to me at least, it seems like thats exactly what he did. All 3 of them were in the same draft class, so obviously they are friends and want to play together. Best of Luck to em!

All this means squat.
The C's got super turbo wheelchairs and are gonna whip all their asses

All this means squat.
The C's got super turbo wheelchairs and are gonna whip all their asses

that would be awesome

you know those ngrs are gonna even be hungrier than this year. KG and rayray have at least 1 year in the tank left in them, maybe 2

What people fail to forget is that RuPaul has never won a playoff series and Lebron is a classic chokeartist in the playoffs. the only one who knows what it is to be a champ is Dwade. I think the experience of the celtics will help them big time.

Top Bottom