Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does he stay or does he go? Bet on the City.

lol!

i'm rooting for the superteam; dude that shit will be so much fun to watch and you know it

no it wouldn't.

everyone would hate that team and it'd create a complete imbalance in the NBA. Why would you watch this? It'd be stupid. no one even cares about basketball in miami. it's a dolphins town and always will be. my friends work for the heat in the sales department...they have like the hardest job in the world because of these fairweather idiots lol

any ngr with any type of pride (i love how ochocinco tweeted that today btw..calling out lebron) would want to BEAT dwayne wade, not team up with him.

Bill Simmons had a great article today.

it was something to the effect of....

I think lebron would go to chicago if he wanted to win, stay in cleveland if he wanted to stay loyal, or new york to become a global icon.
I never thought he'd say "HELP!"

no it wouldn't.

everyone would hate that team and it'd create a complete imbalance in the NBA. Why would you watch this? It'd be stupid. no one even cares about basketball in miami. it's a dolphins town and always will be. my friends work for the heat in the sales department...they have like the hardest job in the world because of these fairweather idiots lol

any ngr with any type of pride (i love how ochocinco tweeted that today btw..calling out lebron) would want to BEAT dwayne wade, not team up with him.

Bill Simmons had a great article today.

it was something to the effect of....

I think lebron would go to chicago if he wanted to win, stay in cleveland if he wanted to stay loyal, or new york to become a global icon.
I never thought he'd say "HELP!"
I read that article earlier.. pretty good. I agree with his thoughts that if he does go to Miami, that team is going to suck because they will end up with 9 minimum salary guys filling out the roster. Boston's big 3 was at least surrounded by quality role players and vets, Miami won't have that.

Simmons also made a good point about how Lebron will be considered a massive douche if he picks anywhere but Cleveland. Pretty cold blooded to drag this all out into an hour long program just to fuck over your home state.

i'm almost positive he's going to the knicks.

with his ego and desire to become a global icon I believe he wouldn't want to go to miami.

If you look at the big picture and if he rebuilds the knicks franchise into a championship or two, he would be looked at as one of the greatest ever.

Now if he runs over to dwade and bosh, he looks like a pussy because instead of trying to prove he's better than dwade, he sells out cleveland, new york, and everyone else just to get a few rings.

Also, I believe there isn't a way in hell he's resigning with Cleveland. The pussy (leBrick) wouldn't hold an hour long press conference just to get everyone talking about him all day just to tell everyone he's staying. He has put the city of Cleveland in suspense for long enough.

I can't wait till he goes the hell away.

congrats Lebron, you just became the most hated person in cleveland, chicago, New York...and the entire NBA

and now i have to deal with all these fuckin dbag miami fans that never even showed up to games till now.

you know what? Both those bandwagon fucks fit together. Lebron and miami fans

i'm done with the NBA. unless the rest of the NBA says fuck this and forms their own super team.

I hope the lakers go out and sign a bunch of thugs to fill out their roster to start knocking these guys around while kobe gives a big fuck you to them with another championship

miami is gonna run through teams so hard; this is gonna be sweet. i think they can sign some decent talent for cheap cause isn't gonna wanna hop on the championship train

he's gonna have so much fun racking up championships and living it up in south beach. lol @ the haters; this ngr just hooked himself up bigtime

Top Bottom