Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamal Lewis OUT FOR SEASON!!!

That is a huge blow, luckily they still have some time to sign a back before the season starts. I still don't see this from keeping them from going deep into the playoffs.

That changes alot of things. Elvis will be passing alot more now. Sportscenter reports Baltimore going after Erricht Rhett, Terry Allen, Adrian Murrell, Chris Warren, or a free agent, or someone else via trade.

Terry Allen or Chris Warren would fit into the Ravens system nicely. This will costs them a few games though without jamal's ball control skills.

WODIN said:
Terry Allen or Chris Warren would fit into the Ravens system nicely. This will costs them a few games though without jamal's ball control skills.

Word On TA. Known that fool for years, grew up together in fact.

you talk too much shit about a team that already had NO OFFENSIVE THREATS whatsoever.. the ravens plan is to open it up in the first half and run it all second half to run the clock.. you are confident, great... put 10 amps of sust on them makiing the playoffs brother... i'm here for the bet.

did rhett say he'd actually play for them again? god, they ran his ass out of town as fast as possible...

i'd say warren is their best bet if they get him in camp quick.. he has had a few years of backing up and should have some spunk in the first half of the season....

i still say grbac will not start 13 games... they start losing and randall will be in there.... billick has confidence in him seeing how randall ran up the score 3 years ago for him in minny....

HOSS-make it 5 sust or omna's... dont wanna risk 100bucks on the ravens...

enjoy mediocrity... shouldn't be anything new, not like the ravens have shown much before last year anyway...

imagine if you were jamal... going into this season with the prospect of having that defense keep you able to run the ball in any situation... he was lookin at 25 carries a game, easy... lookin at 2000 yards as a possibility... and now he is lookin to rehab by next year, that sucks for him..

or imagine if you were a raven fan... searcy gone for half the year, lewis the entire season... next thing you know the cops are gonna try ray lewis with murder :)

Top Bottom