Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

J-E-T-S are making some GREAT moves this offseason

seaking420

I am psyched about this season. I hope they can gel well together. I think Chad will have a great season this year too

All we need is McFadden behind our updated badass oline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Left side of the line is one of the best in the NFL right now. Right side will be ok with woody

glad you made this thread bruh.

I hear we're either taking Gholston or mcfadden. i wouldn't be mad at either pick, honestly. Mcfadden will prolly slip out of the top 5. if the jets don't take him they're fuckin morons

David Harris will make the pro bowl this year at MLB, 100%, He got robbed for defensive rookie of the year

also, we don't need a stellar quarterback with a solid line + good running back and defense. Solid move picking up Jenkins. Robertson was never meant for the 3-4....that fuckin bum

chad won't have to throw every down like they had to last year basically.

our offensive line was fuckin garbage run blocking

ortiz34 said:
Jets and Dolphins always the offseason champs

dolphins haven't done shit this year..or last. or in a long time. everybody they've signed has been a bum

jets made no real moves last year either.

calveless wonder said:
LMFAO. coming from the guy who's team lost half their defense already t his offseason.

good luck if strahan retires

by far the worst offseason out of any team = giants

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, BITCH!!! When was the last time the Jets said that? Alot of players go for payday after they win the Superbowl, you can't do much about it with today's salary cap.

fistfullofsteel said:
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, BITCH!!! When was the last time the Jets said that? Alot of players go for payday after they win the Superbowl, you can't do much about it with today's salary cap.

i'm glad they won the superbowl, but lets face the facts. they won't repeat.

All we need is McFadden behind our updated badass oline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Left side of the line is one of the best in the NFL right now. Right side will be ok with woody

glad you made this thread bruh.

I hear we're either taking Gholston or mcfadden. i wouldn't be mad at either pick, honestly. Mcfadden will prolly slip out of the top 5. if the jets don't take him they're fuckin morons

David Harris will make the pro bowl this year at MLB, 100%, He got robbed for defensive rookie of the year
Today 11:09 AM

I would love to have mcfadden....and he might drop to 6th pick. I still think Jones can put up good numbers, especially with this line. And now they picked up tony richardson from minn.........he's a little old but has another year or two left in him.
David Harris is SICK!! I like him....I liked vilma but harris is a better fit for 3-4, guy is an animal. He'll be a name everyone will know by the end of the year.

also, we don't need a stellar quarterback with a solid line + good running back and defense. Solid move picking up Jenkins. Robertson was never meant for the 3-4....that fuckin bum

chad won't have to throw every down like they had to last year basically.

our offensive line was fuckin garbage run blocking

Exactly...I think Chad still has it, accurate and smart....with a good O line and a Defense that can stop the run for once ( if Jenkins plays as well as he can and stays healthy) this should be a very interesting season

Getting rid of kendal really ruined the season for the jets...he helped out ferguson and mangold alot in their first year...without him they were a little lost last year.

Top Bottom