Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

J-E-T-S are making some GREAT moves this offseason

Lol They Suck They Will Be Lucky To Win 5 Games Next Yr....their Qb Situation Is Horrible They Will Go No Where With Pennington Or That Other Guy I Dont Even Remember His Name Cause He Sucks Too

airsmith2k said:
Lol They Suck They Will Be Lucky To Win 5 Games Next Yr....their Qb Situation Is Horrible They Will Go No Where With Pennington Or That Other Guy I Dont Even Remember His Name Cause He Sucks Too

You must know alot about football
you capitalize every first letter with no punctuation

First round bye???????????????????????? How is that possible? Seriously dude, I love you, but that's just crazy talk

why not, jets are stacked this year. Unless a serious injury, they may over take the pats this year in that division. Pats D is done, they are old and lost alot of players this offseason

You just showed us your football knowledge. Chad will have a great year this year. He finally has a good line with a good rb. He needs the playaction for his game to be on, he hasnt had that the past two years. He does now. He did just fine when he had mawae, kendel, and mckeinze on the line with curtis martin running the ball, except now he has a d that might do well for once

gotta love the moves the jets are making...i am just really gonna miss vilma...but he hadda go....i love harris and forget mcfadden we should draft gholston and pair him up with harris on the right side then throw a rotation of bryan thomas and calvin pace on the other side...we could have a serious pass rush....

GO JETS!!!!

Mangini is a great coach and Tannenbaum is a great GM...

we will make a superbowl with those guys at the helm. i'm very confident in that.

we're going to have a badass team, and probably an easy schedule this year due to our record last year.

bodes well for a playoff appearance/first round bye

I can't wait for the draft!!!! The anticipation is killing me

priceless

Top Bottom