Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

J-E-T-S are making some GREAT moves this offseason

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, BITCH!!! When was the last time the Jets said that? Alot of players go for payday after they win the Superbowl, you can't do much about it with today's salary cap.

And well deserved....they got hot at the right time and played great in the playoffs...no doubt........but like caveless wonder said, they wont repeat for sure. I dont think they will even make the playoffs next year....

calveless wonder said:
i'm glad they won the superbowl, but lets face the facts. they won't repeat.

most likely not and i don't care. as long as my teams wins at least one every decade, then i'm happy with that. i have a feeling eli will win at least one more before he retires. we still have osi, tuck, and kiwa. our o-line will be back too. strahan might comeback too, he lost alot of money in the divorce. we have a very young team. spags is coming back too. giants gave him a fat contract.

seaking420 said:
And well deserved....they got hot at the right time and played great in the playoffs...no doubt........but like caveless wonder said, they wont repeat for sure. I dont think they will even make the playoffs next year....

most likely the jets won't win the superbowl this year or any other year

most likely not and i don't care. as long as my teams wins at least one every decade, then i'm happy with that. i have a feeling eli will win at least one more before he retires. we still have osi, tuck, and kiwa. our o-line will be back too. strahan might comeback too, he lost alot of money in the divorce. we have a very young team. spags is coming back too. giants gave him a fat contract.

They didnt win because of Eli, they won because of there D. They also lost a few D players including Kiwa, he went to bufalo. And strahan sill probably retire. Eli still sucks.

im a jets fan and i just face the fact that they SUCK and always will.....my father is 45 and he just wants to see them go all the way at least once in his lifetime and he doubts it will happen

^^^^have some faith brotha...........you never know......I dont think they suck, this year they did, but every team has its ups and downs

Mangini is a great coach and Tannenbaum is a great GM...

we will make a superbowl with those guys at the helm. i'm very confident in that.

we're going to have a badass team, and probably an easy schedule this year due to our record last year.

bodes well for a playoff appearance/first round bye

I can't wait for the draft!!!! The anticipation is killing me

The Jets... that's a new expansion team, right?

calveless wonder said:
Mangini is a great coach and Tannenbaum is a great GM/ bodes well for a playoff appearance/first round bye

First off what has Mangini ever done to say he is a great coach?
In New England he was a secondary coach (a good one too)
His last season he was their defensive coordinator
:rolleyes: (like BB needs one) and the last third of the games INCLUDING the playoffs Mangini was STRIPPED off his defensive playcalling. Yeah great coach.
The same great coach that led the Jets to a playoffs with a last place schedule, but last year playing a with a more difficult schedule we all saw what happened.

First round bye???????????????????????? How is that possible? Seriously dude, I love you, but that's just crazy talk.

Top Bottom