Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is swimming good for the rotator cuff?

karde said:
I also was an extremly competative swimmer. Swimming should be good for it, as long as you don't tire it out, or put a lot of pressure on it (sprinting hard, butterfly)

AWESOME!! Isn't swimming the greatest??? What was your stroke? You swam for a team? Do give details...avid swimmer waiting. lol

bunny

Just stay away from that butterfly...The explosive rotation will tear your shoulder up!!! Take it from another competitive swimmer...:bawling:

manfromyard said:
Just stay away from that butterfly...The explosive rotation will tear your shoulder up!!! Take it from another competitive swimmer...:bawling:

I don't agree. Butterfly did not hurt my shoulder and I had rotator cuff tendonitis...I mean, you obviously DO use your shoulders in butterfly...

bunny

CN1 said:
bro thats why before each workout you should do 4 exercises with light weight that strengthen the rotator cuff, I do........after I did the same shit, I also say after icing and all that shoot about 1000mg of deca and some sostenon in there, that will help too!
On two occasions I had an inflamed rotator cuff that was rubbing against my oddley shaped bone. The Doc said they may have to go in and shave it down. Anyway, I went to physical therapy and learned a lot of excersices that strenghted the back portion of my shoulder to help with the problem. I spend five minutes everyday warming my shoulders up now before I work out or kickbox. So far I have had no problems (knock on wood) So if b fold the truth could mail you some info I would take it.

b fold the truth said:
You need to be using ice, ibuprofen, and doing rotator cuff exercises. If you want...I will personally get a few mpegs together of what I do for rotators and email them to you after I train on Sunday.

B True

Think you could post them up on a website or something?

Not for sure how to post on a website. I can send them to you through msn messenger though.

B True

Top Bottom