Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im very unsure of my kids playing football

Im very unsure of your kids playing football also,football is a shit sport,sign them up for rugby,they will enjoy it alot more and be in way better shape

In TN there's fishin, huntin and football....all men have to be good at at least two of 'em.

if you stop them from playing not only will you be a filthy mother (like mine) but they will hate you forever and become social outcasts like me and foxygel

SublimeZM said:
if you stop them from playing not only will you be a filthy mother (like mine) but they will hate you forever and become social outcasts like me and foxygel

wow, a thread involving klueles and mention of her tits and you make a serious reply! you must've jerked off before posting.

Dial_tone said:
Football is life......the rest is just details.

word up mang

injuries happen in any sport......playing football is a great lesson in love, life, and pain. I only wish I had played more.

every kid should play one team and one individual sport at some point.

Well In my opinion I believe sports help make a well rounded child. Also gives them something to do, say instead of getting into drugs. Sports kept me out of a lot of trouble in high school. just my .02

Top Bottom