Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im very unsure of my kids playing football

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
this kid broke his leg in 2 tonight, and it was just a scrimmage......i almost cried and it wasnt my kid....the poor kid screamed cuz it hurt so bad

SoKlueles said:
this kid broke his leg in 2 tonight, and it was just a scrimmage......i almost cried and it wasnt my kid....the poor kid screamed cuz it hurt so bad

Unfortunately, it happens.

Whatever you do if you allow them to still play is, don't scare them by saying things like.."You'll get hurt or break something"

They'll then play scared and something will happen because of that. Let em play. Kids are like rubber bands.

Hell, I survived 6 years of football, 8 years of hockey, 20+ years of baseball/softball and I'm fine.

Nevermind, I'm a bad example...heh

You get the jist of it.

Breaking a leg sucks. Let them play. Boys gotta be boys. Can't protect them forever.

Seriously though, he is right. You can't protect them forever. They have to grow up and become men sometime... but sometimes its hard to let that happen. You love your children and don't want anything to happen to them, but eventually you have to.

let 'em go at it. encourage them to hit as hard as they can and to play aggressively.

but why oh why would i say to do something like that except for the fact that it's fun?

well, if you encourage your boys to give it 100% and support them, it'll give them confidence elsewhere.

that and you need to pop the tit out of their mouths already.

Those could be future Vols....don't let 'em wimp out already. UGA needs some victims to beat up on.

Football is life......the rest is just details.

Top Bottom