Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm 6'4 was 132 I'm up to 153 and I'm in search of knowledge/help

Alright I will go to the diet section later tonight or tomorrow thanks for the advice

You'll be alot happier if you gain the weight naturally and get up to 200lbs. Once you get there and hit a cycle you will be huge.

Its only a matter of time to gain that weight and trust me it will be worth the wait.

You'll be alot happier if you gain the weight naturally and get up to 200lbs. Once you get there and hit a cycle you will be huge.

Its only a matter of time to gain that weight and trust me it will be worth the wait.

Well ifi get to 200 natty then there won't be a need for a cycle I would prolly decide to then cut instead of bulk I like the lean look more than the bulk my goal is to not be huge just a good medium build which I'm sure I can accomplish by eating and training and just out of curiosity what stops gyno?

Well ifi get to 200 natty then there won't be a need for a cycle I would prolly decide to then cut instead of bulk I like the lean look more than the bulk my goal is to not be huge just a good medium build which I'm sure I can accomplish by eating and training and just out of curiosity what stops gyno?
You don't need to worry about what stops gyno because if you follow our advice you won't be using any supplementation that can cause gyno. Check out the diet section and start your journey bro!

You don't need to worry about what stops gyno because if you follow our advice you won't be using any supplementation that can cause gyno. Check out the diet section and start your journey bro!

Point taken like I said I was just wondering I started this whole eat big lift big deal today woke up lifted 1hour 15 min protein shake 5 scram eggs and 2 pancakes that was 2 hours ago about to go dunk on some people at the bball court come home and kill the rest of this salmon from last night

look into the GOMAD diet

seriously you need cals

I've never met anyone that couldn't weigh 200 lbs naturally.

I'm sure you can get to 200lbs no problem natty! You have the size for it.

I have similar goals as you do, I'm not looking to become bodybuilder huge, just looking to solidify the muscle I already have. Im happy at 180-185 (currently 180 only 5'9")

I'm at my target weight that I would like to be I just want to get that hard vascular look that I know I need gear to accomplish, i've dieted like a mofo and just can't get vascular like I want to be.

So if you get to 200 doesn't mean you can't hit the gear, cause you can still maintain that 200lbs and just hit a stack that would help you cut down some bf and get rock hard.

Thats why I'm hitting var/test.

Eithor way if you put your head down and grind away you can get to your goals natty or juiced up like the rest of us. :supercool

Yea I'm just gonna stuff my face with carbs cals and protein and continue training I've been seeing results natty so it shouldn't be to tough and I have very little BF I have a defined 6 pack almost 8 if you tried to pinch me...it's not happening

I'm just like you when I started training, except I'm a lot shorter lol.

I use to weigh close to 140 when i finished high school, just a scrawny lil bastard.
I've always played sports but no matter what I couldn't gain weight and then one day I was told to eat, eat and eat. I was always worried about getting fat but as long as you eat clean you'll get great results.

Good luck with the weight gain bro!

I've never met anyone that couldn't weigh 200 lbs naturally.
i like your training and advice, but that is rubbish...
i dont believe this at all... there is a 205 class at the mr. olympia... these are guys my height or shorter (im 5'5)that run heavy ass cycles year long, im guessing they would be like 170-185 max natty...

Top Bottom