Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm 6'4 was 132 I'm up to 153 and I'm in search of knowledge/help

Lankyman91

Okay I'm sure I have not done enough research to make very one happy I do read and if j knew where to start I would gladly do my homework and like the title says I'm not here to be called dumb or any other name I'm openly admitting I am here to seek knowledge anyway here is my dilemma I started seriously hitting the gym. 2 months ago I'm 20 about to be 21 I'm 6'4 and when I started lifting I weighed 132 and sadly that's the biggest I had been before I made up my mind I was going to put on weight I got a membership to the gym some whey protein some creatine a test booster and I got to 147 I have been watching what I eat and eating plenty of meals (if I think I may get hungry I go eat) my family owns two resturaunts I've never had a eating problem I did not play high school sports however I'm pretty dang good at basketball my sport of choice is rodeo and I've never had the need to be in shape to succeed at that I'm getting in shape and wanting to get bigger for my own self esteem I'm the kinda person who does rush things...recently I was given 20 capsules of quad stack by nags I read that it's some stout shit so I went and got some milk thistle I take less than the recommended amount which is 3 capsules daily I've been taking it for a week and a half and I've finally gotten past 147 I jumped to 153 (my current weight) I want to be 160 by June 20th today is may 18th and I would love to be 185 by December I don't know my body fat but I'd say it's less than 5% I am looking for a steroid that will add mass and strength that will stick with me even during the off time after the cycle preferably a capsule but I'm not opposed to injections I was thinking a dbol stacked with Winnie v cycle suggestions and knowledge are what I'm after and forgive me if I don't know the answer to every question that's asked I will try my damnedest to find a answer thanks in advance Lankyman out

Last edited:
You are gonna be told you are totally not ready for AAS, first off you are too skinny. At 6'4 you should be at 200lbs or more. AAS is not going to help you at all and only fk you up. besides you are too young to be given advice, miminum age is 21.

Sorry to sound like an ass but you have no idea what you are doing and the members here are going to tell you that you need the
basics which is FOOD and time, i mean my god your not even 21. You have so much natural test in you right now ffs.

Okay I'm sure I have not done enough research to make very one happy I do read and if j knew where to start I would gladly do my homework and like the title says I'm not here to be called dumb or any other name I'm openly admitting I am here to seek knowledge anyway here is my dilemma I started seriously hitting the gym. 2 months ago I'm 20 about to be 21 I'm 6'4 and when I started lifting I weighed 132 and sadly that's the biggest I had been before I made up my mind I was going to put on weight I got a membership to the gym some whey protein some creatine a test booster and I got to 147 I have been watching what I eat and eating plenty of meals (if I think I may get hungry I go eat) my family owns two resturaunts I've never had a eating problem I did not play high school sports however I'm pretty dang good at basketball my sport of choice is rodeo and I've never had the need to be in shape to succeed at that I'm getting in shape and wanting to get bigger for my own self esteem I'm the kinda person who does rush things...recently I was given 20 capsules of quad stack by nags I read that it's some stout shit so I went and got some milk thistle I take less than the recommended amount which is 3 capsules daily I've been taking it for a week and a half and I've finally gotten past 147 I jumped to 153 (my current weight) I want to be 160 by June 20th today is may 18th and I would love to be 185 by December I don't know my body fat but I'd say it's less than 5% I am looking for a steroid that will add mass and strength that will stick with me even during the off time after the cycle preferably a capsule but I'm not opposed to inteavenous I was thinking a dbol stacked with Winnie v cycle suggestions and knowledge are what I'm after and forgive me if I don't know the answer to every question that's asked I will try my damnedest to find a answer thanks in advance Lankyman out

a few things... first, we don't give advice to anyone under 21 and so that says you haven't read shit here because that's very obvious as its rule #1... 2nd you are about 80 pounds underweight, maybe even more... there is NOTHING you need but food man... you have to look fucking dead to be 6'4" and that small of weight, i mean fucking dead man... so if anything, get yourself some n2bulk, keep taking creatine and just eat and eat and eat... don't ask anymore questions about steroids period or your time here will be over just as quick as it started...

The simple answer is that you need a lot more time put in the gym 2months isn't enough..

Try 5years of training and eating

You are still very underweight for your height and if you can't put on more weight with just food then you won't with steroids..

Steroids aren't a short cut and are very serious..

At 6'4 you should prob weight around 200+lbs before considering steroids.. and I very much doubt you are 5% bf

I hope I don't come across as rude but you simply aren't ready and won't be for at least 3 years of proper training and diet..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

somehow i missed the part about you only training for 2 months... 2 fucking months?? bro come on man... seriously... you need to be in the gym for YEARS until you consider doing anything like... YEARS... get yourself on a steady routine and get your diet right and in about 3 years look into something... until then, trust me on this, stay away from all this...

somehow i missed the part about you only training for 2 months... 2 fucking months?? bro come on man... seriously... you need to be in the gym for YEARS until you consider doing anything like... YEARS... get yourself on a steady routine and get your diet right and in about 3 years look into something... until then, trust me on this, stay away from all this...

Agreed, I put a good 10 yrs into building my frame, people don't realize the better the foundation the better steroids will work- ever hear of muscle memory?

I'm not knowledgable about PCT but DUDE QUAD STACK IS 4 PROHORMONES!!! YOU NEED TO GET OFF THAT RIGHT NOW (for those on the forum its DMZ, M-LMG, superdrol n halodrol.

Also, OP I'm sure there's a handful of people on here that will help you with developing a solid routine and proper diet (or use 1 of the many proven programs--BUT STICK TO IT FOR A WHILE).

eat big, lift big, and sleep big. and you will be 200 soon.

you don't need hormones nor should you mess with them already and become dependent on them to gain.... cause i guarantee you when you come off of then you will lose it all cause you won't want to lift anymore and you will quit.

stop taking those drugs
start a pct
buy 'starting strength'
buy a gallon of WHOLE milk a day
eat like a horse
train like you life depends on it.

the weight/muscle will come easily

Top Bottom