Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could stay young and beautiful for ever, never get sick or die, would you?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Everyone else would age and die, but you'd be the only 1 to never age and live forever. hmmmmmmm. I'm not sure?

4everhung said:
old twilight zone episode covered this question

I would think that you'd live with a broken heart as everyone that you cared about, you would see them suffer and eventually lose them. You'd have to have a detached nature. You get a split second to take this offer. Do you take it?

"Hypochondriac Walter Bedeker sells his soul for immortality and indestructibility, only to find out that life might not be worth living if the thrill is gone...

Escape Clause represents the best audio production included in volume three. Just what would you do if offered the chance to live forever? Would you sell your soul? And if so how would you go about ensuring you didn't get bored? Guest star Mike Starr is great in his role in this chilling story. While the conclusion can be seen coming a mile away it is still entertaining."

personally I'd accept the offer
you're going to watch your friends and family die anyway,unless you preceed them
I'd get myself nuetered though

harmonica said:
WHo wants to live foreverrrrr Who dares to liveee foreverrrrrrr When love must dieeee. Queen song. Yeah what the hell.
I think in the twilight zone episode the immortal character mentioned having to continously leave relationships as they aged and he didn't

I wouldn't sell my soul, If I knew there a God and an afterlife. But for now, I'd take the deal. I need to watch that movie to get a perspective on what it would be like. Might make me appreciate life a little more.

the blurb I quoted above concerns the '59 airing of the radio show
the episode I recall was the subsequent TV series remake

Top Bottom